Air Jordan IV Military First Look Vol. Kixandthecity

well I am confirmed for a size 9 from NTLA, finally got thru on that twitter RSVP (took them 3 hours to send back confirmation DM)  Does this mean they have ALOT in stock?

Originally Posted by JumpmanPro97

well I am confirmed for a size 9 from NTLA, finally got thru on that twitter RSVP (took them 3 hours to send back confirmation DM)  Does this mean they have ALOT in stock?

eek.gif

No one knows really how they choose the winners, if it's at random or whatever.  So I don't know to speculate if it's because they have lots or pairs or not.  

Got sent a DM that said, "John Doe, you have a spot in line for the #AJ4Blue, size 9. The launch will be 7-9am on 6/9. ID is required." Does this mean it actually went through, or am I just one of many wanting a size 9?

(Nike Dallas)

hey usabball08, the direct message that you got not only means that your direct message went through, but that you were successfully selected.  so they have a pair in your selected size reserved for you to purchase/pick-up at your respective niketown.  make sure you show up within the time frame that they specified, otherwise, they'll release your reservation/hold at their discretion.
i was thinkin' that i wasn't selected by either of my 2 local niketowns (santa monica and los angeles), but i just got a direct message back from santa monica not too long ago stating that i'm confirmed for a pair in my size.  *relief

this is only the 2nd time that i've ever been successful with the nike twitter rsvp system...

btw...this is my first post on the nt community.  what's up everybody?!

Got my DM reply for my size 11 from NT Scottsdale...should be interesting to see how the release goes...they are no stealth X's in terms of sitting on shelves, but they are no playoff XII or infrared VI either.
I have a felling this will be a weekend sellout - sizes available through the weekend and then gone - kind of like the Orange XII's

That, or these will be the consolation purchase for all those who can't get the Yeezy's

missed out at both Santa Monica and LA rsvp. Sure hope I'll be able to get a pair from NDC.

Does NDC ususally have a countdown like Footlocker does? Or do they just put it up at release and it should be under new arrivals? thanks

Originally Posted by roro5pm

Originally Posted by maxdunker

Took NTLA awhile to send out DMs. I replied like a minute or so after and got my confirm from NTLA a little while ago. I don't really even want em but in case Yeezy falls thru I got an alternative with no hassle. Makes it 1/5 for Twitter RSVP.

congrats, but i dont get how you get a dm when you rsvp'd to ntla a minute or so, when i responded literally within 3-5 secs! i havent gotten a dm?!! my format is correct cause i've scored on rsvp's before, but im starting to wonder how nike does this whole rsvp thing....is it just a random choice from when they end the rsvp? cause thats bs! they need to make us aware if its a lottery system and not first reply first serve.

NT Scottsdale said it was 1st come 1st serve in a response to one of my tweete but I don't really believe this. We will never know if they give preference to regular customers because there is still a person at the store responding to the tweets. Actually this system inspires less fairness because we as consumers do not see the preferences 1st hand (waiting in line being 1st and your size is not available) This is a great system in theory but I don't think it is pure.

Originally Posted by JordanXI45

I haven't copped a pair of Jordans since the Concord XI's dropped, but I have always loved these Military IV's. Tried to RSVP through NTSF but didn't get a confirmation yet. I will never wait in line for kicks, never have - never will. Too old for that $+%+ now and I wont pay reseller prices, yall can go kick rocks with that nonsense.

then you be getting many more shoes in the future

Originally Posted by USABasketball08

Got sent a DM that said, "John Doe, you have a spot in line for the #AJ4Blue, size 9. The launch will be 7-9am on 6/9. ID is required." Does this mean it actually went through, or am I just one of many wanting a size 9?

(Nike Dallas)

it means your pair is reserved and secure and you have a spot in line with others showing up to purchase their reserved pair ... you are good dont worry

I received a conformation for my size from NT Scottsdale. This is my 1st successful RSVP. In the past my responses have always fast but this one actually went through. I have no real faith in this system but will take what I can get.

Originally Posted by scrub0bk

Does NDC ususally have a countdown like Footlocker does? Or do they just put it up at release and it should be under new arrivals? thanks
the latter; they tweet out the link as well

this is my second time getting a pair thru rsvp i was able to get me and my homeboy a pair reserved

Hopefully the quality is good on these, if not then I'll probably just help out a NT member with my RSVP pair size 9.

The quality is nice...Real soft leather...Only thing I don't like is that it seems like it'll wrinkle fast after a few wears...Tried one on it wrinkled then smoothed back out so maybe it'll be fine..Give quality a 8/10 worth the pickup imo

My true size 11 seems a bit big with my wc IVs since i like to rock my kicks loose and unlaced, so i think im gonna cop a 10.5, but im also copping a 11 just in case lol. You cant go wrong with these if u ask me im gonna run a pair to the ground.

There aren't alotta on feet vids for these. Kinda odd considering people do on feet reviews for everything.

Did see a video of a guy wearing fakes of these. He tossed em on, fixed his jeans and walked outta the shot. Then he reappeared farther away and proceeded to
show all the angles of the shoe....pretty stupid.

These will be on feet as soon as I leave the store with them.

Back
Top Bottom