Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

These are going to look awful when that paint starts flaking, good luck trying to touch that up. Once again I'll pass.

These are going to look awful when that paint starts flaking, good luck trying to touch that up. Once again I'll pass.

Wow after looking at that pic i realize now that its time for a new job,i must get those IX,powder

video of them

not feeling the cheap glossy painted midsole
chipping will be horrible on these
im on the fence after seeing this
they arent even powder, there just blue

5/29/10, Air Jordan Retro IX
302370-103, White/Black-University Blue
$140.00

nike.com

happy.gif
so fresh and so clean clean

Originally Posted by Ima Shoe Addict8

^^ so true, because remember these are all low quality retros i cant emphasis enouph how cheap JB is making their new products...

and before you start getting offended suckas... grap a pair of OG and compare to any new retro........ and then you will truelly figure out that

JB is using their own name to HYPE! JB lost all morals....

Money talks now a days...
smh.gif

No matter what JB does you always gonna have cats crying.
eyes.gif

If the shoe was that damn near to perfection you should have copped 5 pairs when given the chance.

If you want JB to start improving the quality on the shoes back to what they once were
then atleast let them know when they get it right.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Souljaman22

video of them

not feeling the cheap glossy painted midsole
chipping will be horrible on these
im on the fence after seeing this
they arent even powder, there just blue

they are hella glossy, i gotta see them in person now to make my final decision.

Back
Top Bottom