Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

I am more excited for these than xi's or vi's. I know Im in the minority but when you say ''holy grail'' these are mine.

Yeah, is this going to be a GR?

I think it will be and I think it will sit on the shelves (like the XII's).

if it sits on the shelves then hurrah for me. easy copp. I probably wont get the infrared Vis cuz of the stampede that it'll bring

Don't know where you guys been for the last 16 or so years, but these will not sit on shelves, nor will they be a easy cop for anyone that lives in a major U.S. city, with no connect. For those of you thinking that these will hit sales racks, forget it, unless you live in one of those little small hick towns.

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

whyte1der05five wrote:
Good Luck with these.

The painted midsoles are already creased and theyre going to crack after 2 wears.

TRASH.

This. You can already tell, like the True Blue 3's, the CDP's and all the other tender new soles they use. They're going to crack on you. EARLY.

Like I said earlier, these aren't even powder blue. These are Carolina blue. Either way, I never liked the powder blue 9's. 

I swear when I was younger and first seen these, I thought they were fakes cause of the horrible color and no '23' on the back. I always thought these were suspicious.
laugh.gif

yup, and with the 23 on the back and black jumpman on the bottom they aren't that close to the originals.  but most people like 'em, so i won't digress
laugh.gif

MBilla4Rilla wrote:
Yeah, is this going to be a GR?

I think it will be and I think it will sit on the shelves (like the XII's).
I hope your right so it will be easy for me to cop but I think these will sell out with the quickness.

Man, with so much heat coming out this year...this may be a pass especially if the reports that quality is usual JB standards.  Color does not look Powder Blue either.  UNC yes.  I remember beggin for those powders in High School, ended up with the White/Red/Blacks instead...still stoked
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Degenerate423

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

whyte1der05five wrote:
Good Luck with these.

The painted midsoles are already creased and theyre going to crack after 2 wears.

TRASH.

This. You can already tell, like the True Blue 3's, the CDP's and all the other tender new soles they use. They're going to crack on you. EARLY.

Like I said earlier, these aren't even powder blue. These are Carolina blue. Either way, I never liked the powder blue 9's. 

I swear when I was younger and first seen these, I thought they were fakes cause of the horrible color and no '23' on the back. I always thought these were suspicious.
laugh.gif

yup, and with the 23 on the back and black jumpman on the bottom they aren't that close to the originals.  but most people like 'em, so i won't digress
laugh.gif

This.
I wanted these so bad but that painted midsole just put me off.
Ppl will try to unload these in the B/S forum once they start chipping.

Ehh at this late and far into the horrible quality...im not surprised.

Will be doubling up though because of the cracks.

If the paint cracks then Ill paint them. These are one of the nicest CW's for the IX's and paint cracks wont stop me from copping.

i can not freakin wait. the og's were the first pair of j's i bought with my own money. too bad i have to wait til may 29.

Back
Top Bottom