Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by rocky145

wow @ people hyping this up..walk on 125st and you will see them on every store modells, jimmy jazz, footaction, houseofhoops i mean everywhere....

Not everyone lives in NY.
eyes.gif

I could careless bout these..the fusion power blue 9's ruined the release of the true Powder Blue's 9's

^^ they actually did, damn near identical. Only good thing is that the Fusions came out a year ago so they are all not really being worn.

carolina-fusion-9-3.jpg

AJ-IX-Powder-Blue-M-2m-570x427.jpg

Originally Posted by dmxgod

I could careless bout these..the fusion power blue 9's ruined the release of the true Powder Blue's 9's

I dont see how it ruined it. Dudes who want retros would never settle for fusions.

Based off internet stores, these have sold better than the recent XIIs, IIs, and most of the VIs that released. Successful by comparison.

why do people seem to think the midsole is gonna crack(peel)?

It wont. At least not now. prolly in like5 years if you dont wear them much

Originally Posted by wesdenzel

why do people seem to think the midsole is gonna crack(peel)?

It wont. At least not now. prolly in like5 years if you dont wear them much

THE IX'S ARE HISTORICALLY KNOWN TO SHOW SIGNS OF CRACKING AND PEELING AFTER ONLY A FEW WEARS....THE REASON I ASKED IS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T GOTTEN MY POWDERS YET, AND MY '02 WHT/BLKS AND OLIVES ALL STARTED TO CRACK AFTER ABOUT 2 TO 3 WEARS, AND I DONT WEAR MY KICKS EVERYDAY DUE TO MY SUBSTANTIAL COLLECTION(NO BRAGGIN'). BUT,THIS IS GOOD NEWS TO HEAR THAT THEY IMPROVED THE QUALITY ON THE MIDSOLE. SHOUTS OUT TO wesdenzel....'PRESHIATE THE FEEDBACK,HOMIE. HOLLA...

CED B.

I havent had a problem with any of my IX midsoles at all except signs of creasing from basketball and doing whatever. Ive been wearing my CDP IX's constantly since they dropped and they are still perfect no paint chipping or creasing at all on the midsole.

IF you live in New York and want these, want a second pair or waiting for a price drop...they are $119 @ 181st

I need to cop some. I really hate that i passed on these now swoosh dooesnt have my size smh, but i see they been on sale. probably cop these in a lil bit

hoping i can snag me a pair of these while im back in chicago in a couple weeks...they've really grown on me

Originally Posted by TheShoeKing23

Originally Posted by VAHustler

Originally Posted by trae22can

why are these powder 9 still in every size in every store

I wish i could say the same where I live. They sold out here within a week or two.
Having a hard time believeing that considering most online store have only sizes 14+ and even re-sale stores have a limited quantity.
i still see the powder blues around bmore. not a huge amount but they are around.

Sold out where I am and I most say these shoes are mad uncomfortable.

The leather is just really stiff on them, but good thing is I havent seen any signs of paint chipping.

Back
Top Bottom