Air Jordan IX (9) Retro 2010 - Powder Blue / *UPDATED 4/16 - RELEASE DATE MAY 29

Originally Posted by stevesteve72

^^^ That's not even a big deal. SMH

QFT..
roll.gif

my shoes are off center like that as well. the left shoe even has a few marks of blue stitching where the top and bottom meet. my left shoe is lopsided. this is a size 7y. i think a lot of these were made lopsided and off centered.

Sorry to be a grave digger y'all, but have any of you had problems with the paint chipping or cracking?  I feel like I would have heard about it a lot if it was a problem, but I haven't heard much.  Does that mean these are fine when it comes to that?

LOL I Took such a long break from collecting I didnt even realize these were already re-  released. ROFL!
Ha... off to ebay.com I go to Get my size 9 now!

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Yep. It won't be noticeable though once theyre on your feet and your wearing jeans!. Cant wait for these to drop in May. These come out 3 days after my birthday. These kicks look great! I'll get 3 pairs Mininum on Release date
pimp.gif

anyways...lol
I walked into Footaction in Stockton on the 24th and picked up a pair of these size 10.5 for $110 out the door 
smokin.gif

Merry Christmas to me 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by JordanFan04

Yep. It won't be noticeable though once theyre on your feet and your wearing jeans!. Cant wait for these to drop in May. These come out 3 days after my birthday. These kicks look great! I'll get 3 pairs Mininum on Release date
pimp.gif

^^ this had me
roll.gif

laughed so hard I almost lost my job 
laugh.gif

Man Ya'll got me looking like a fool..lol.
I thought these were set to relase May 29th 2011. Turns out they were already released May 29th 2010!
roll.gif

I think I'll need a chart to view all the jordans released in 2010 so I can see what I missed out on!
Just got back int  sneaker game I had been too busy with college this year to stay update with Jays.

Man Ya'll got me looking like a fool..lol.
I thought these were set to relase May 29th 2011. Turns out they were already released May 29th 2010!
roll.gif

I think I'll need a chart to view all the jordans released in 2010 so I can see what I missed out on!
Just got back int  sneaker game I had been too busy with college this year to stay update with Jays.
laugh.gif
 It's all good fam. I could just picture your excitement though 
laugh.gif
. Good luck on your hunt for a pair though. They should be around for close to retail. These sat for a while. 

nice one hazee, thanks for the laugh, mate
happy.gif

good luck on the hunt, shouldn't be hard.
smile.gif

btw: black/dark charcoal and two different citrus colourways also dropped. worth a look.

roll.gif
roll.gif
  That @#$% is funny, but can someone please answer my original question that I grave dug for?

"Sorry to be a grave digger y'all, but have any of you had problems with the paint chipping or cracking?  I feel like I would have heard about it a lot if it was a problem, but I haven't heard much.  Does that mean these are fine when it comes to that?"

Thanks.

Originally Posted by king0033

Originally Posted by king0033

Originally Posted by thebeast23

Originally Posted by lildawgryan

Quality check
tired.gif
the shoe is crooked homie 
laugh.gif
smh at JB lately
tired.gif
that is horrible, i've had these since the RD and usually shoes grow on me, while these seem to be losing my interest rapidly

You guys must have never owned IX's, left shoe is like this on them all...looking at my Olives, Charcoals, Powders and both pairs of Playoffs

Originally Posted by lyricist343

pimp.gif

^^ this had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Im crying laughing

Originally Posted by geech

Originally Posted by lyricist343

pimp.gif

^^ this had me
roll.gif

laugh.gif

roll.gif
Im crying laughing

lol.

Back
Top Bottom