Air Jordan IX Wht/Blk/Red First Look **8/7/10 Release**

what is it with that tiny jumpman? i was in finishline today and saw that the citrus jumpman was small, but the anny 9's and the powder's was normal size... im hoping that these have the jumpman like the op's photos, otherwise i might have to pass.

^^Sorry bro the jumpman on these is tiny too and not to mention the horrible shape on these. Which is why im passing

Thats funny!!! That because it has a small Jumpman people dont want to buy these.If it was just the small jumpman that turned you off then your obviously just trying to find something wrong with the shoes.I really hope that someday people realize that there is no such thing as the perfect shoe.Even these so called grails I keep hearing about are far from perfect.Every shoe that comes out has flaws.We can all find something wrong with a shoe.So for me I just look at a shoe and if I like them I buy them if I dont like them then I dont buy them.Plain and Simple.As far as the shape goes......Dont know what to tell you.I think the shape on all the 9's are the same.If not then I guess im not examining them enough to notice that the shape is different.Maybe there fakes??? RoTfL

ohwell.gif
 pass

pickyourshoes has em on hand as well, $150
but i assume they will be an easy-to-get store release
for those that want them

this is why the retros just anit the same anymore.. None of the shoes can create value when they re-release them every 2 years.. Their the exact same as the CDP. The shoes gain value when people know they wont be releasing again for a while. For all we know the spacejams will release again next year also

I have 2 pairs of the cdp IX's in my closet that barely get worn..but even so, I love this colorway. Might pick up another pair for myself...debating...

Originally Posted by never wear them

my 02s look good still...

3713872578_7195f8e6ed.jpg

3713871124_70a4523f2e.jpg

might have to get another pair. one of my favorite air jordans
I have my 02's too & i'm good.

Call me fickle but that sorry excuse for a Jumpman placement is killing these new 9 retro's for me.

On to the next...

i have my 02s they are in decent condition.. but i think i want a fresh pair to have..ill see how my money is looking by then

Back
Top Bottom