Air Jordan Melo M6 - Holiday 2009 Releases (from sneakernews.com)

eyes.gif
poor melo...

These look way better than the earlier samples, but they laid the bar on the ground with the original concept. These will likely be tweaked again, becauseI've never seen that corny "Melo" logo make it to a final product. Based on what they seem to be going for, I think the "Carmelo" inscript from the 1.5s would look a lot better on these. And instead of the bland perforations, they should cover the side of the shoes with eyelets a la theV.5s (best Melo's in my opinion). That would also bring some continuity to the Melo line (HINT, HINT). These shoes can be saved. Butthings can also go very, very wrong with these.

I have NEVER seen any player get as many garbage sig shoes as Melo has!
JB if you don't want to give Melo good shoe designs, drop him.... adidas will love to have him!

Actually, after lookin' at the pics on Kixandthecity, they're not bad, and are an upgrade from the bulky lookin' M5. The Jordan Ol' Skool soldpretty well. So I guess Melo and the design team took notice to that.

And as for whether Melo has input on his kicks. Yes he does.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

I have NEVER seen any player get as many garbage sig shoes as Melo has!
JB if you don't want to give Melo good shoe designs, drop him.... adidas will love to have him!

um sorry sir but you have to remember what D'Wade is dealing with before you make a comment like that. lol

I bet the the performance is top notch.

The blk/silver ones should've had some maize or/and power blue accents. That's what I dug about the Melo M3, which was a monster on the court in termsof performance and style.

another winner for the jordan/melo line

the funny thing is the first 4 styles where ok at $50.00 a pair

but these look like a payless X jordan shoe for $40.00

Back
Top Bottom