Air Jordan Release iPhone app

Originally Posted by JordanAficionado

yea yea just dont make it like the sole collector app because it sucks

they have an app?? i need to check that out.. 

EDIT: Just download there app and i think its dope.. i would do a few things different but this is a pretty dope app... also it is back by scion so financially they have backing.. we will see whats up when i decide the UI for mines...

EDIT: Just download there app and i think its dope.. i would do a few things different but this is a pretty dope app... also it is back by scion so financially they have backing.. we will see whats up when i decide the UI for mines...

i see your goal and i admire it
much respect for what ur doing
but there is a ISS app and a nice kicks app
and one more out there.. not trying to knock you what so ever
it will be intersting to see what u come up with
and ill def support it .,.. just saying there is crazy competion out there for shoe apps

i see your goal and i admire it
much respect for what ur doing
but there is a ISS app and a nice kicks app
and one more out there.. not trying to knock you what so ever
it will be intersting to see what u come up with
and ill def support it .,.. just saying there is crazy competion out there for shoe apps

is it possible to make a app. for a scale? like lets say you wanna weigh something in grams.but dont have a scale, so u just pull out your iphone and let it do the work for u

is it possible to make a app. for a scale? like lets say you wanna weigh something in grams.but dont have a scale, so u just pull out your iphone and let it do the work for u

Great idea and project. If you could make it for the android market as well that would be great. Id be willing to pay to use this service. Great idea , good luck

Great idea and project. If you could make it for the android market as well that would be great. Id be willing to pay to use this service. Great idea , good luck

is it officially jb or just u doin a jb app? but sounds good either way i would just say try to get as much sneaker info as possible. (i.e. signature shoes, team shoes, inspirations, etc.)

is it officially jb or just u doin a jb app? but sounds good either way i would just say try to get as much sneaker info as possible. (i.e. signature shoes, team shoes, inspirations, etc.)

Back
Top Bottom