Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not too wild about these cause like the one guy said. No one is going to walk around and stick a flash lite on the shoe. I thought the story behind the shoe was sad. I really hate bots.

i wonder what other DB's will be unveiled this year.

i was reading the kids stories and my guess is we will get a lebron some sort of SB and another jordan

any guesses?

http://www.ohsu.edu/xd/about/dchf/fundraising/nike-freestyle/index.cfm
LeBron doernbecher? I wish!
nerd.gif

im not a big fan of the shiny upper but i love the 5, really upset we got so many white ones and all the black ones look like they need lotion.

hopefully the rest of the collection will include some sort of consolation prize when i do strike out on these.

Does anybody know how much this will cost in size 7Y? 180?

I never bought a jordan doernbecher

I really want these yet of course my niketown doesn't get them. I will probably also strike out on NDC as all the bots will scoop them up

Does anybody know how much this will cost in size 7Y? 180?
I never bought a jordan doernbecher

Only jordan db in GS sizes were the IV & ix these won't come I GS sz 8 is as close as you will get

Last edited:
for the ppl that at say NT chi got 400 pairs of the db ix.... i struck out. i also sent my DM from a 3G pre paid go phone fwiw.

LeBron doernbecher? I wish!
Yeah right!
GITD DB LBJ X EXT PRM QS!!!
The initials alone would be enough to cause mayhem. Looking like a computer program serial crack.

Last edited:
Most NT's dont get 200 pairs of a GR.

Why in the world do you guys think theyre gonna be getting more than 80 pairs of these? ^_^

NT Roosevelt field had about 40 pairs TOTAL of fear 4s and 5s combined.

Most NT's dont get 200 pairs of a GR.

Why in the world do you guys think theyre gonna be getting more than 80 pairs of these? ^_^

NT Roosevelt field had about 40 pairs TOTAL of fear 4s and 5s combined.
Because they aren't distributed to other retailers. Just a few NTs

I just did a Nike chat to a locate a pair of sneakers, I also asked about the V's. I was told, they are going to he very limited. So the 400 pair per Niketown number can't be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom