Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Might have to make a trip to dallas for these.

Is what I would say if I had any connection to any bots.

But details are amazing. And that back story is heartbreaking.

The lead time's probably too long for other current sigs like Kobes and Lebrons. This V was about 2 years in the making. New models aren't finalized that far in advance and they don't want to risk these things leaking out ahead of time. They're still holding off on retroing, too.

Why so limited? More flexibility and  control. This is the first I've seen leak ahead of the big official unveiling. The DBs tend to be way more detailed and have more special materials. They're a testbed for new techniques. The DB Jordans have brought us stuff like new ways to print uppers, more extensive lasering, new clear soles, new materials, different kinds of 3M, etc. I'm not sure they could handle mass producing this stuff even if they wanted to

Last edited:
I got a connect who owes me a favor. Maybe these release is a good time to use it... LOL

Man I can already see this thread at 5:01am saturday morning... "NDC was already sold out by the time I clicked on the sizes page!!!" LOL

Last edited:
Looks like im striking out yet again. these limited releases be stressing me out. Haha

I'd love to get my hands on a pair of these, but it seems like it'd be easier to beat Jesus in an arm wrestling match. I hate these limited releases, I have no clue what a bot is, and no connect. It sucks that by 8:03am if you don't have $700 to throw away on a pair of sneaks, you're not copping.

I'd love to get my hands on a pair of these, but it seems like it'd be easier to beat Jesus in an arm wrestling match. I hate these limited releases, I have no clue what a bot is, and no connect. It sucks that by 8:03am if you don't have $700 to throw away on a pair of sneaks, you're not copping.

More like by 8:01am... hehehehe

I just did a Nike chat to a locate a pair of sneakers, I also asked about the V's. I was told, they are going to he very limited. So the 400 pair per Niketown number can't be right.

Nike reps call everything limited nowadays.   They'll be just like the 3's. 

Not this time around.

He said, "very limited". I haven't heard that in a while from a Nike Rep. Would be nice if it isn't true.
3K - 5K production number most likely about 300 pairs per store

Not a chance, 3K-5K would be a blessing in disguise at this point.

Last edited:
I know i probably wont get these but that does not make me mad what does is the picture of a couple guys poseing next to twenty pairs of this shoe the day after it drops. 

1/2 of those followers are probably tlo bots. 

i got at least 400 on there. 

Okay so 500,000 connections going for less than lets say 3,000 pairs. Still impossible.

If you're going manual youll need a fire internet connection.

I will try my luck on Saturday morning on NDC online. I hope it's not a battle again to cop with all these bots out there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom