Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
This release will be hell! But I'm gonna try my best to snag a pair @evilside sorry if I was one of those guys asking for your advice I'm just gonna try my luck with these

I'm sure a sleezy bot reseller will probably be DMing you after reading your post.

I offer no suggestions.

Its not that I wanted to be sleezy. Its just that I've tried to get many limited releases on NDC and I'm like 0-10. I just don't know what else to do. =(.

I see on sites these are 900, authentic .

eBay 620 bid 8 days left (48) bidders ...

Here come galaxy rookie upsets .

Its not that I wanted to be sleezy. Its just that I've tried to get many limited releases on NDC and I'm like 0-10. I just don't know what else to do. =(.
pray to the interweb gods. I rarely get through either. And a release like this. I have a better chance of walking into a Victoria's secret fashion show, and walking out with an angel. Still going to try though.

I'm not trying to get this shoe because of the design nor looks, this shoe has a incredible story behind it. a 12yr old died before he disigned these. this isn't just a jordan this a kids story behind the shoe.R.I.P. Isaac arzate

Its been said by multiple people, but it is disgusting to think these will be resold for someones own profit. :smh:

e
Its been said by multiple people, but it is disgusting to think these will be resold for someones own profit. :smh:[/quote exactly, I'm kind of pissed about that here you have a kid that died.. and nike is giving the money to fund/charity and then you have resellers making triple if not double of the profit to keep. it's sad, some people just have no hart...

I'd much rather have people just hate me than to play favors.

I want the RSVP process to change. Having people actually pick them up - doesn't help my cause.

But it sounds like the RSVP companies can't handle the demand. LOL! 
What do you think Nike's going to do instead? I highly doubt they will do FCFS again. I know they did it for the Green Glows, but angry sneaker dorks complaining on Twitter is better than shootouts outside of Niketowns.

I'm not trying to get this shoe because of the design nor looks, this shoe has a incredible story behind it. a 12yr old died before he disigned these. this isn't just a jordan this a kids story behind the shoe.R.I.P. Isaac arzate
I find it hard to believe that he died before he designed these...

I find it hard to believe that he died before he designed these...
mean.gif

He died before completing the design for this shoe. Read the story. His parents finished the designs with some of his drawings that they found

For some reason I'm feeling lucky and think I'm gonna manage to cop off ndc come saturday. Hope I'm not setting myself up for disappointment 

Unless you plan on getting a hold of two pairs you are contradicting yourself. Also, we all have our reasons for wanting to buy the shoes. Some want to wear, some want to sell, some want to support the charity. No reason is better than the other.
Really dude?

their money still goes to the charity if they decide to resell it. if anything the new buyer should be blamed for not donating that money to the hospital instead if you think about it that way

Last edited:
their money still goes to the charity if they decide to resell it. if anything the new buyer should be blamed for not donating that money to the hospital instead if you think about it that way

they dont have much of a choice if they want them cuz nike limits them so much. nike needs to stop making the charity releases QSs.. thats all there is to it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom