Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
Patiently awaits captain sneakerheads update on thousand pairs of royal 1s sitting in a finishline warehouse in the midwest ( kidding :lol: )

Patiently awaits captain sneakerheads update on thousand pairs of royal 1s sitting in a finishline warehouse in the midwest ( kidding :lol: )

Knock it off my guy :lol: ... Miss me with that Kam **** .. I saw how you tried to attach me to that list in 1s thread, you know damn well my comments weren't based off that list :smh:

As far as these DB Vs go, I've been dropping hints for months, I'm just passing along info my guy at JB tells me when he's in the office. Hopefully these are produced in high volumes, but with rumors of the DB X makes me think we'll get the short end of the stick on these.

But it's nice too see you back from banned status, which Mod did you have to sell your soul too? :nerd:

I hope they dont release online because im going to be salt-max if i stay up to 5 am and try to pick up a pair within .25 of a second

Last edited:
considering that the bots are gonna get all of them what chance do anyone not using a bot have? you still confused?
most people that were using the super fast bots were using EC2 services which someone has confirmed NDC is implementing practices to stop it.  So, there's a chance.

most people that were using the super fast bots were using EC2 services which someone has confirmed NDC is implementing practices to stop it.  So, there's a chance.
still tho with such limited pairs bots would still eat em up. unless nike pull something outta they *** on saturday to kill the bots that would be awsome.

Nike should make you type in a random code before adding to cart, that code appears on the website.

Son is gonna mess up RSVP for everyone? Chill I paid a site I ain't trying to have that, I'm off all this beat the corporation nonsense Nike does what they want rsvp sites eat, I get my shoes. My V for vendetta mask is in the garbage. Go mess up another release aint nobody got time for that, or just take money from the people willing to pay you for the shoes, cause at the end of the day it's about the people that want the shoes, my 80 cash is pending man lemme rock.

Last edited:
Saw the glow in the dark pic and fell in love...I'm gonna jump through hoops and climb high mountains for these

Gonna swing on these, most likely strike out tho[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

still tho with such limited pairs bots would still eat em up. unless nike pull something outta they *** on saturday to kill the bots that would be awsome.
Many bots have been disabled with recent changes to NDC.   Your changes are better than with the db3

will these be like the db 9s with a good amount of pairs or like the db3 retro with around ~3000 pairs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom