Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd camp out. But then dip out to a crib off M Street. Then make the full campout the day before.

Man you would think they know something top secret about the release, out there for five days geesh you couldn't pay me and gice me the shoes for free to stay on the streets for 5 days night and day lol 

exactly ppl here actin like everyone in NYC has a whip.

You can breeze to RF pretty fast on the highway that early in the AM.
Wake up, hit the bridge or tunnel and we're OUT, 15 min.

Walk in the side by *****, flirt with the BAD light skinned chic with that beautiful MASS that makes me wanna cry every time I go in RF, grab my shoes and get some breakfast under the blimp. Wait until 10 and scoop up extra pairs left over from the RSVP that people didn't pick up at ALL 4 stores. The do some shopping since you have all those great stores in one place.

I love my RF trips, makes for a great Saturday.

And ALP weren't we talking about hitting up Willowbrook for raffles in the NJ thread?! That's so much further than RF is, like double the distance.

Regardless we're all blessed for living in the best place on earth for availability of shoes.
This.

lmao, not necessary. tell me how easy it is to find parking in the city. how bad our public transportation is and how there aren't taxis at every hour at the night

You tell a cab driver to take you into LI from manhattan during peak hours he'll tell you to get the **** out of the cab lol

Last edited:
Wake up, hit the bridge or tunnel and we're OUT, 15 min.

Walk in the side by DSG, flirt with the BAD light skinned chic with that beautiful MASS that makes me wanna cry every time I go in NTRF, grab my shoes and get some breakfast under the blimp. Wait until 10 and scoop up extra pairs left over from the RSVP that people didn't pick up at ALL 4 stores. Then do some shopping since you have all those great stores in one place.

I love my RF trips, makes for a great Saturday.

And ALP weren't we talking about hitting up Willowbrook for raffles in the NJ thread?! That's so much further than RF is, like double the distance.

Regardless we're all blessed for living in the best place on earth for availability of shoes.
I use the nj bus for willowbrook which is somewhat convenient. RF on the other hand takes two hours each way cuz u need to ride the li railroad and some other complicated ****

I don't understand -- why are they camping if it's twitter RSVP? I haven't camped for shoes since 2006. Wish it was still like that.

Hey, guys so ISAAC’S AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO is releasing this Saturday and I'm thinking about camping at the store.

It's my first time actually camping and was wondering what time should I get there to cop these? 

You should get there about a full twelve hours before if you want your size.

My interest in these has gone down significantly since seeing them on feet. Not even going to try (like it even would have mattered anyway).

what's wrong with the subway? Billionaires ride the subway, just in an inconspicuous manner. Do I have to be driven in a limo to sign up for raffle tickets in order to impress u?

the "stepping on paper to keep them DS" gets me every time when i see that pic
roll.gif

Very educated response. I would like to point out that my Mother-in-law makes over 100K in a non for profit organization, and she is the CEO's secretary!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom