Air Jordan Retro 5 "Doernbecher" CONFIRMED release!! 9/14/13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope solemartyr destroys dc.the ultimate target for his powers.he helped ne get lebk pack.thanks evilside.I hope dc is Lennox
that sentence structure....

sick.gif

NTDC is bad, but i guess theyre making some changes? dont have a problem with the rest of Georgetown/DC tho 

NTDC is bad, but i guess theyre making some changes? dont have a problem with the rest of Georgetown/DC tho 
I hope they do make some changes.... I can't believe they pulled what they pulled on the championship pack release... They only released 1 FSR, I saw the list and the quantity behind the counter with my own eyes.  I wonder if the changes they are making includes a change in management. 

I just signed up for a twitter account just to get a pair of these...smh I should be ashamed of myself buuuuuuut I'm not

We just need to shut down the RSVPs and then find a way to get a raffle from the NTs imo too much hassle from all the bots and RSVP sites. Evilside needs a super bot too get all the pairs from all the NTs. Then he will show the RSVP sites who's the best RSVPer

We just need to shut down the RSVPs and then find a way to get a raffle from the NTs imo too much hassle from all the bots and RSVP sites. Evilside needs a super bot too get all the pairs from all the NTs. Then he will show the RSVP sites who's the best RSVPer
I disagree the RSVP concept is a viable and far superior option than FCFS/Raffle if it is centralized/controlled by Nike corporate .   ES has made some adequate recommendation in how to eliminate the bots and reduce staff violations.

Open RSVP for like 5-10minutes, let everyone DM in and pick a random DM not based on time received.

Best recommendation by far... Brought you by ES

pray to the interweb gods. I rarely get through either. And a release like this. I have a better chance of walking into a Victoria's secret fashion show, and walking out with an angel. Still going to try though.

truuuuuu (2chainz) hahahaha these are already soldout my dude

Open RSVP for like 5-10minutes, let everyone DM in and pick a random DM not based on time received.

Best recommendation by far... Brought you by ES
it would have to be either time limit or DM entry limit (which ever came first).  twitter limits the number of DMs you get.

but the randomize selection of DM entries has been an idea thrown around for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom