Air Jordan Retro Holiday 2013 Confirmed Releases

Man so many OG CW's this year
nthat.gif
!  I'm down for all 3 of these holiday releases, and the yellow bottomed photo shop on the "holiday XI" thread is probably pretty close to what these"Laney" XI's may be (
laugh.gif
 I know you nickname haters will LOVE that haha).  I am looking forward to the steel 10's a million times more than the other 2 though.  I almost ended up going over my limit to get those from a reseller recently, very glad I waited but I have to wonder what JB is going to do to make this CW different in some way, a.k.a. mess them up!  I'm definitely feeling the Fire Red line up followed by this montone line up for the second half of 2013.  They're not leaving out many models XVIII and under this year if even just some of the rumor's don't come true this year.  Only XVIII and under models I haven't heard a rumor for are II's, VII's, IX's (LOL thank God), and XIV's during 2013. 

Last edited:
Give me the Steels.. If I end up coming up on a pair of playoff XII's for a good price, I can live without the Taxi's. Not really crazy over XI's & the hype is always terrible, so I'm sure ill be passing on those.

Steels for sure, I prefer the playoff XII so pass on the taxis and I'll wait for official XI pics before I judge.

Last edited:
Please stop flexing. You sneakerheads are a trip. A pair of original new 11's for our time that we can look back on when they retro. We will see once December gets here. You guys will have everybody and your mama putting a raffle ticket.

taxis and maybe the 10s ,i have mixed feelings about a new colorway on the 11's would have liked the columbias to finish the collection 

I know I want to cop a Vince Carter Mitchell & Ness jersey to go with my Raptor 7's.   The cheapest I have found them though is $300.00. :x

Get a T-Mac jersey, :smokin My favorite player

Anyway, I think its complete bull that the columbias aren't being release :evil: , I'll save my money for steels and any quickstrikes

XI & X will be copped... It's crazy the taxi 12 used to be my favorite J's to rock when I was a kid, but now they don't do it for me.

Back
Top Bottom