Air Jordan Retro III (3) True Blue - August 2009 (SneakerFiles.com) ***[UPDATED 6/2]***

It's killing me to see these ALL OVER THESE SITES and be told its not a US release. How do all these people have the shoes 2 months early for anInternational release?

I want them bad but I refuse to pay double the retail for them early, line or no line.

If the resellers on here wanted to pull the wool over the sheeps eyes on this site it sure wouldnt be to hard. Maybe im in the wrong business!

Originally Posted by SC415

Originally Posted by SOLEGUYRY

Another Classic ruined...SMH... So many Hypebeast's gonna hop on these
mad.gif

Na I don't think the people who cop these are hypebeast. Well not to me. Since I never owned a pair of true blues so these will be my 1st my pair.
yeah, i feel you, if you never had the chance to copp before, but how do you think the people with 01' Retro's feel?

Originally Posted by LaceLocka

mad.gif

Naw bro chill! At least its a shoe that DESERVES some hype! Hypebeast all have one thing in common...too busy hypein the release details to jump on the pre-sales....
Yerp, deff does.. But once everyone has these, theyre gonna go down in value & lose their hype

these are dropping in hk in july in mens size US7 to 11, 12, 13 if one can wait, prolly save yourself around $70 to $75 each pair

mad.gif

I think "hypebeasts" would only cop if a line and camping was involved. Due to the uncertainty of the release I think "hypebeast" arewaiting for that "limited" tag to be put on them. Once that is announced these are a wrap for them and they will be camping for days. I think thisshoe was done right. The vets like myself, who now have jobs, can afford to shell out the extra $$ and get them early and not have to avoid the chaos thatcomes with limited releases. Some say $250 is too much to drop on a shoe, but I look at the extra $50-100 I dropped on these as line, camping and mostimportantly HYPEBEAST REPELLANT!

250 is too much for me.My favorite Jordan also.If I cant buy them at retail I will pass.I guess I will have to live with my 01 ds pair.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by Caliking03

Originally Posted by NJstress03

Originally Posted by rayray3thousand

has anyone ordered these TBIII's from VMV.inc, and actually got them?

I ordered last friday and got my shipping info today... we will see, im giving them a week or im getting my paypal refund
i ordered mine tuesday and got my shipping info today as well. i asked them how long it would take and they said 3-5 business days. lets see what happens....
ordered mine on the 5th of june still have not gotten any tracking info. wth

oh man i hope i dont have this happen to me i'll go nuts

looked up my tracking numbers and the info is not coming up. my patience is running VERY THIN with vmvinc! anyone else have tracking numbers that don'tcome up?

I don't think these will be too difficult to find when they do release. I would wait it out for a better price.

Originally Posted by FLATFOOT888

Originally Posted by NJstress03

has anyone ordered these TBIII's from VMV.inc, and actually got them?

I ordered last friday and got my shipping info today... we will see, im giving them a week or im getting my paypal refund
i ordered mine tuesday and got my shipping info today as well. i asked them how long it would take and they said 3-5 business days. lets see what happens....
ordered mine on the 5th of june still have not gotten any tracking info. wth

oh man i hope i dont have this happen to me i'll go nuts

looked up my tracking numbers and the info is not coming up. my patience is running VERY THIN with vmvinc! anyone else have tracking numbers that don't come up?
for me after i put in my tracking number it asks me whay my enquiry reference number is. i just sent VMV an email asking them what that is.

Originally Posted by heat23

Originally Posted by bdis1986

[color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]air randy[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]any discounts[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]for[/color] [color= rgb(255, 255, 0)]a fellow Miami native[/color]
tongue.gif

randy aint from miami............me on the other hand *cough Kendall cough*

* cough ok then discount cough*
laugh.gif

chrisMatiC413 wrote:
so do these really have patent leather on them? i still cant tell from the pics being shown

no PL on these dude. everyone in this thread would be even more disgruntled than they already are
laugh.gif

sneek geekz ordered from vminc or something like that and its real..
but yeah
whats good with these
still intl?

so i copped mine from air-randy.. for 250 shipped.. i kept on talkin back and forth with them.. only down side of it.. it doesnt come with a jordan box.. sincehe said they ran out!!! but i got my trackin number instantly.. like 3 min later after my payment
smile.gif
.. he said i should get it in like 3 days!!

Originally Posted by Jonahtheballer

Hey Everyone... well i didnt say nothing but i order mine from promo-shoes. and the guy Dennis SHIPS the FASTEST out of anyone even people in the states.... heres a timeline

Saturday 6/13/09- ordered at 4:30pm central time
Saturday 6/13/09- shippig info and tracking info at 5:30pm central time
Monday 6/15/09- hit New York at 4:45 pm central time
Tuesday (today) 6/16/09- shoes arrival in perfect condition....at 10:00 am central time.... WOW

over from promoshoes if you are a size 7-11.. heres a couple pics i took real quick though

367229586.jpg

367229596.jpg

367229626.jpg

is it just me or is the elephant print darker on one and softer on..

Back
Top Bottom