Air Jordan Retro III Premium "Black Flip" First Look!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by torres

eastbay won't ship this until the 9th? smh

I was thinking the same thing.....by the time they get drug through the mud, banged up in that plastic bag they use, because they forgot to double box them, the 14's will probably get to my door before these things do.

Originally Posted by KMante

Anybody with the NDC link?
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by cashm0neyand1

Gonna pass. 190 after taxes. SMH
I rather get another pair of concords with this money
Realest thing I read on here in awhile.

nikestore Online Nike Store
Jordan Flip 3 size update: Only sizes 8, 10.5-11, & 14 remain.

ok, got it off eastbay, hope they ship it soon...

I think eastbay said they don't get the shipment till the 9th.  that's why I ordered on ndc when usually I order on eastbay

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

I think eastbay said they don't get the shipment till the 9th.  that's why I ordered on ndc when usually I order on eastbay
yeah, i know...NDC would've been a better choice, but no tax and a $15 gift card is the main reason i copped @eastbay.

took 2 minutes to get them on Finishline while waiting 20 minutes on eastbay.

Does finishline have a back order like eastbay?

Originally Posted by jaeguyoon

yeah, i know...NDC would've been a better choice, but no tax and a $15 gift card is the main reason i copped @eastbay.
ahh i c.  I would've done the same.   Glad everyone got their pairs!

I copped a pair from both eastbay and finishline. These must not have been that much in demand because I never have luck like this or there were more pairs avalible than I thought.

Went to NDC and thought that I was gonna get them but they said that all the 13s were out.
Then I tried to order from Eastbay and they put me on a 25 minute wait, so I rushed to finishline and ordered a 13 with ease with free shipping and no sales tax.

I got an email conformation moments after I got my order so am I in the clear? I'm a bit nervous cause Finishline has canceled an order of mine before on the silver Jordan 2010 before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom