Air Jordan Retro VII Bordeaux..?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there word of these releasing sometime this year or in Spring '11?

Correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't there word of these releasing sometime this year or in Spring '11?

pimp.gif
x87 if true.
Why 87, I don't know. Let me be.

But yea,
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

They weren't scrapped, it appears that the whole time it was a rumor and they were never slated to release next year to begin with.

They weren't scrapped, it appears that the whole time it was a rumor and they were never slated to release next year to begin with.

Mixed opinions get me anxious. I'll just sit back and wait until closer to next year. When info arises, I'll be ready.

Mixed opinions get me anxious. I'll just sit back and wait until closer to next year. When info arises, I'll be ready.

I honestly don't see a scenario where these don't come out some time next year. We already know the 7s are coming back out and I don't think there has ever been a time where they haven't thrown at least 1 or 2 og colorways in with the rest of the retro+ colorways.

I honestly don't see a scenario where these don't come out some time next year. We already know the 7s are coming back out and I don't think there has ever been a time where they haven't thrown at least 1 or 2 og colorways in with the rest of the retro+ colorways.

Can we get through the holiday season first lol... im sure you've seen the scans.... just be on the look out for March '11

Can we get through the holiday season first lol... im sure you've seen the scans.... just be on the look out for March '11

Originally Posted by MartyMcFresh

The scans didn't show they were coming out. It showed them stupid orion ones or w/e they are called.

Back
Top Bottom