Air Jordan Retro VII Bordeaux..?

ok so here we go.. i may be the only person on NT that feels this way..
but im really not a huge fan of these VII's
and i dont understand what the hype is bout these...
ya i been round kicks for a while.. just that color way is just not appealing to me ...
but hey .. might be a nice pair for nostialiga purposes...

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not only the greatest pair of AJ's of all time, but possibly the greatest shoe of all time.  Def copping at least 2 pairs, maybe 3.  Been waiting for a fresh pair since grade 7 after blowing them out in grade 6.  Really hope the materials are on point and they don't find a way to alter them stupidly.

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Not only the greatest pair of AJ's of all time, but possibly the greatest shoe of all time.  Def copping at least 2 pairs, maybe 3.  Been waiting for a fresh pair since grade 7 after blowing them out in grade 6.  Really hope the materials are on point and they don't find a way to alter them stupidly.

Originally Posted by mjfanatic

ya i been round kicks for a while.. just that color way is just not appealing to me ...
It's not just you.  Even when they were new, they caused quite the mixed reaction.  People either loved them, or absolutely hated them/thought they were ugly.  It was a very different color scheme (back then, as well as today), and it is only natural to have a great discrepancy in opinions when something new/drastically different from what you're used to comes along.  It's the same thing for movies, music, cars, etc.  In fact, Air Jordan designs in general caused this reaction all through the late '80s/'90s.

Personally,  I loved how the Earth tones all went together.  I remember thinking they could almost pass for dress shoes when they first came out in '92.  But I loved how they looked, especially when MJ wore them in the All-Star game (my favorite A.S. uniforms of all time).  I'd love to buy several pairs if they do in fact release, but as several have mentioned, the chances are they will butcher them horribly, so they will most likely end up being a no-go for me anyway.

It's not just you.  Even when they were new, they caused quite the mixed reaction.  People either loved them, or absolutely hated them/thought they were ugly.  It was a very different color scheme (back then, as well as today), and it is only natural to have a great discrepancy in opinions when something new/drastically different from what you're used to comes along.  It's the same thing for movies, music, cars, etc.  In fact, Air Jordan designs in general caused this reaction all through the late '80s/'90s.

Personally,  I loved how the Earth tones all went together.  I remember thinking they could almost pass for dress shoes when they first came out in '92.  But I loved how they looked, especially when MJ wore them in the All-Star game (my favorite A.S. uniforms of all time).  I'd love to buy several pairs if they do in fact release, but as several have mentioned, the chances are they will butcher them horribly, so they will most likely end up being a no-go for me anyway.

no you aint the only one. a few years ago everyone hated this colorway. but you know how the hype thing goes.

these wont be appealing to the walking billboards aka the matching freaks. but they come out in march so maybe they will match if you holding easter eggs
laugh.gif

no you aint the only one. a few years ago everyone hated this colorway. but you know how the hype thing goes.

these wont be appealing to the walking billboards aka the matching freaks. but they come out in march so maybe they will match if you holding easter eggs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

The main reason I'm looking to cop a pair is to honor Michael Jackson.

same thing I was thinking plus the cw is stupid FRESH
mll6og.jpg

I rocked the DMP 7 pack hard all June and a good chunk of July when Mike's anniversary came. Now, I can finally do it proper.

Originally Posted by mjshoefanatic

Originally Posted by UltraPromoman

The main reason I'm looking to cop a pair is to honor Michael Jackson.

same thing I was thinking plus the cw is stupid FRESH
mll6og.jpg

I rocked the DMP 7 pack hard all June and a good chunk of July when Mike's anniversary came. Now, I can finally do it proper.

I never liked Bordeauxs. They were always the worst VIIs to me. I think of them as the Marvin The Martians because the purple, green, and yellow reminds me of the colors prevalent on his planet. These and Hares in a Warner Bros pack would have been awesome.

But ill still pick up a pair when they dropped because I kinda miss my OGs (which I only bought because they were cheap and came with OG box). traded them for Powder Xs)

I never liked Bordeauxs. They were always the worst VIIs to me. I think of them as the Marvin The Martians because the purple, green, and yellow reminds me of the colors prevalent on his planet. These and Hares in a Warner Bros pack would have been awesome.

But ill still pick up a pair when they dropped because I kinda miss my OGs (which I only bought because they were cheap and came with OG box). traded them for Powder Xs)

Back
Top Bottom