Air Jordan Retro VII Hare - Detailed Shots

they hot I think I will only keep 1 pair of the three packs I'll be buying, prolly trade the other two for some more XVIs, really feelin those more

Great pics but the shoe likes color the tongue has color but something is missing. Like I said before I am getting all the packs because I want a complete set.

Originally Posted by GL Rayner

Originally Posted by EDWeeNO

I know I might get blasted for this, but I personally prefer the hares over the carmines any day of the week. I never really was a fan of two-tone colored 6s. This pack in my opinion is THE best pack of the year hands down. To have two og colored jordans in one pack is worth every penny.

I agree with everything you said. This may be the only pack I get out of all the others. The XVI's are almost identical and the Hare's are probably one of my favorite Jordan's of all time.

cosign, i think this is the best pack, especially since i had them back in the day, even better than the 11/12 because i think JB is going to dissappointus somehow

Originally Posted by konohaknight

Originally Posted by miamib30514

dam and i was trying to convince myself i didnt like these

same here...damn i need my 3 bills, but these are hot.
^^^Werd. Das real talk
grin.gif
Im pickin up a 9.5 or 10. So anyone willin to trade or buy my VII's in NYC...Im up 4 offers. PM me, we make it happ onrelease day

COPPIN...
pimp.gif
BUT I DONT THINK AM GONNAWEAR THESE LOOKS LIKE THEY WILL GET DIRTY REAL EASY ...PROBLY ONCE IN A WHILE I WILL

Originally Posted by mikeadog

these'll make a reseller crap his shorts...

^^^^^^^^

DAMN!!!! That ain't RIGHT!!!
laugh.gif

Picked up my pack earlier today! The shape is a helluvalot better than the previous 7's ala Oly disasters!

peace

Photography skills... I need to learn some of that. Or maybe get a better camera! But the pictures make me want to keep my hares now

i never really was a fan of the VII's but if i were to choose one it would be the french blues...

Back
Top Bottom