[..::Air Jordan Retro X White / Black – Light Steel Grey "Steel" 10/12/2013 - $170::..]

Will You Be Picking These Up?

• Yup

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Nope

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Damn I slept through this release!
mean.gif
https://www.kicks-crew.com/product_detail.php?pid=4046

If you still want em and don't mind paying over retail.

I passes on those again. It was wise not to max out my credit card and almost go overdraft for these. I will pick them when the hype dies down and resellers have to lets it go for near retail price in the future. :lol:

i hope they retro the white/red/grey pair soon. i don't think i would end up grabbing those if it got too close to 200
sick.gif
 . these next couple of years are gonna be stressful
mean.gif

Now I'm hearing that these are tts. I went a half size up. If they don't fit, I'm returning these ****

Remembered that the Start time for Jordan release is mostly 8am, got online with FNL at like 08:10, after trying for like 5-10 minutes, got mine.

Definitely my easisest cop to day (I only have 3 pair), for my young collection.

White 11 lows from 06-13/Sun 8's/Steel X's, I'm the most stoked for these so far though!!!

Ill never understand this, if you don't know your own foot and you're over 21 something is seriously wrong

I know my foot size, just some shoes are manufactured differently than others. I wear 11, but puma for instance I need 12 because they run small, timberlands I wear 10.5 because they run big. This my first pair of 10's, don't know how they run. Thanks smart @ss

Struck out this morning everywhere online so I went back to sleep :lol: but luckily I had someone in another state that was able to pick me up an unclaimed pair in my elusive SIZE 14 at their local HOH. Team retail baby!! Woop Woop :smokin

got FNL shipping email, first time copping a retro from them :lol:

today was a good day, wish i had doubled up for myself but w/e

hope these pop up on restock soon, i want another pair after seeing all these pics :lol:

got FNL shipping email, first time copping a retro from them :lol:

today was a good day, wish i had doubled up for myself but w/e
Good to see you were able to cop I hear a lot about how you can't cop certain kicks :lol: good to see you were able to cop fam!

Ill never understand this, if you don't know your own foot and you're over 21 something is seriously wrong

It's because for the Chicagos a lot of people went half size up.

That's why it's good to ask that question before hand to people have them. Especially with the way kicks sell out, because you can't always tell by previous releases. The fire red III's are a good example. For years you always had to go half size down on III's.

Back
Top Bottom