Air Jordan Retro XI (11) Silver Anniversary Sample (via: KixandtheCity.com)

Found out from my source that these along with 3 other 'all white' models may indeed be US release only for 2010...

smh i just got an email from jay again.....dudes back at it...his prices dont seem that bad though except im sure shipping is probably a lot

Why is everyone complaining that these are dirt magnets because of the white mesh? Concord XI's use the same material and nobody ever complains aboutthose.

Originally Posted by dtb00201

smh i just got an email from jay again.....dudes back at it...his prices dont seem that bad though except im sure shipping is probably a lot

SMH x2 he got to me also..........who does that just sends out random $%+ pm's to all of NT
eyes.gif

i'm seeing pre-orders everywhere with shipping promised anywhere from this week to early february. some people are showing pictures of the actual box.people are holding back info here. these gotta be releasing soon

Originally Posted by Beats05

i'm seeing pre-orders everywhere with shipping promised anywhere from this week to early february. some people are showing pictures of the actual box. people are holding back info here. these gotta be releasing soon

Yep I agree these are/were a reaction to the space jam release I bet they had them lined up for spring release but with the hype on the space jams theybrought them forward a few months. Just a pity the didn't finish them first - jo jumpman looks unfinished imo

Originally Posted by faddy

Originally Posted by RICO7JT

^^^ Now if they were Columbia XIs .... That would be a different story.

I would be waiting in line like I was waiting at the BMW dealership for the new models to come in
grin.gif
they are almost exactly the same? If they drop with a jumpman I'll def try and cop, if not ill have to think about it
u serious?

Originally Posted by Beatlegeuse44

Why is everyone complaining that these are dirt magnets because of the white mesh? Concord XI's use the same material and nobody ever complains about those.

SAME EXACT THING I WAS THINKING!!
and how many people can possibly cry about the jumpman??

i inquired at promo-shoes about if they are actually in stock or preordering being that they are supposed to ship this week. I got an email back asking for mysize and i havent heard anything yet...VMV is teh same price but give you a 2 week window......

these shoes are looking different every place I look... wth? careful out there folks...

I am actually looking forward to this release. I still wear my Columbias, and they are still in great shape, but they just arent white as they were when theyfirst came out. If I don't find another pair of Columbias before this release, I will probably just get these. Of course only if they put the jumpman on itthough.

promo shoes and VMV are shipping on or about Jan 28th. I got the confirmation from promo shoes myself. I can only imagine that late february is the actualrelease date for these.

They don't seem right without the jumpman on the side. The quality looks really good on these. The leather looks soft, not all cardboard looking, like someretros as of late. *cough* military 4's *cough*

promo shoes and VMV are shipping on or about Jan 28th. I got the confirmation from promo shoes myself. I can only imagine that late february is the actual release date for these.

Appreciate it. Do you know from previous experiences that he typically ships pre-orders a month before their actual release? If he always shipspre-orders a month before release dates, we might finally have an indication as to when these are coming out. My only fear is that I'll get a pair frompromo, then they won't release for a few months, and when they do, they'll have the jumpman...

Originally Posted by irishbaz

Release date?

No one knows it's up in the air as of now, but most likely a quickstrike.

Jumpman or no Jumpman these will be copped no matter what it's the closest we
will get to the columbia's

Originally Posted by chubzpgp

promo shoes and VMV are shipping on or about Jan 28th. I got the confirmation from promo shoes myself. I can only imagine that late february is the actual release date for these.

not likely...sites were selling space jams 4 and 5 months in advance...i think these are gonna be a spring time release

got an unexpected refund from promo-shoes. they shipment they were waiting for was nothing more than high quality fakes. The guy Dennis is a stand up guy andrefused to do what some otehr sites might have, thats sell fakes. VMV is seliing them to and are expecting a shipment by the 30th, im hesitant about making apurchase from there.

Back
Top Bottom