Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

No style code for the Concords as the Holiday '11 range hasn't been revealed yet. Expect that to appear in the next 2 to 3 months.

At this point it shouldn't be in a pack, but we are talking Jordan Brand so anything can happen! 
grin.gif

The official release date is way too early to say naturally, but obviously you would have to be saying December 23rd due to the last two XI releases both being that day. It's pretty obvious what the brand is doing with Holiday releases and the XI over the last couple of years.

AJ XIVs should be around that time too, but colorways aren't known yet. Once again the Holiday '11 range will reveal this...

Next month is when a lot more should be revealed like I just said, around All-Star Weekend! 
wink.gif

Oh yeah and word to those wanksta herbs that got my original thread shut down, which every other sneaker news site on the internet linked to as gospel! 
glasses.gif

No style code for the Concords as the Holiday '11 range hasn't been revealed yet. Expect that to appear in the next 2 to 3 months.

At this point it shouldn't be in a pack, but we are talking Jordan Brand so anything can happen! 
grin.gif

The official release date is way too early to say naturally, but obviously you would have to be saying December 23rd due to the last two XI releases both being that day. It's pretty obvious what the brand is doing with Holiday releases and the XI over the last couple of years.

AJ XIVs should be around that time too, but colorways aren't known yet. Once again the Holiday '11 range will reveal this...

Next month is when a lot more should be revealed like I just said, around All-Star Weekend! 
wink.gif

Oh yeah and word to those wanksta herbs that got my original thread shut down, which every other sneaker news site on the internet linked to as gospel! 
glasses.gif

as much as you dont want to wait for columbias and concords asking for a pack is rediculous, i mean dont you think the quality on 2 seperate releases would be better? well from our past packs it seems that it would make sense. therefore dont pack it up and give us better quality!

as much as you dont want to wait for columbias and concords asking for a pack is rediculous, i mean dont you think the quality on 2 seperate releases would be better? well from our past packs it seems that it would make sense. therefore dont pack it up and give us better quality!

Originally Posted by 23RAKIM45

grin.gif

wink.gif

glasses.gif

Make sure JB ain't putting together a pack later this year. Tell them to just release the Concord XI's individually.

grin.gif

wink.gif

glasses.gif

Make sure JB ain't putting together a pack later this year. Tell them to just release the Concord XI's individually.

Originally Posted by jordanize84

grin.gif

wink.gif

glasses.gif

^^Agreed. A pack just slims my chances of getting two pairs of concords. At the end of the day, I can do without columbias when it comes to concords. So please no pack JB. At least not one with concords in it. Now I would be down for a Bred/Columbia pack in 2012 I guess. I dont like packs. Its even hard 4 me to get excited about the grapes this year because I know I'll have to get the laneys
frown.gif
 No packs

Originally Posted by jordanize84

grin.gif

wink.gif

glasses.gif

^^Agreed. A pack just slims my chances of getting two pairs of concords. At the end of the day, I can do without columbias when it comes to concords. So please no pack JB. At least not one with concords in it. Now I would be down for a Bred/Columbia pack in 2012 I guess. I dont like packs. Its even hard 4 me to get excited about the grapes this year because I know I'll have to get the laneys
frown.gif
 No packs

Only problem I have with Columbias are the yellowing issues on the patent leather...but that OG icy blue sole was absolutely beautiful. If JB can bring out a Columbia re-retro similar to how the Cool Grey's looked in 2010...I'll buy at least 2 pairs of them....

Concords....you already know.
devil.gif

Only problem I have with Columbias are the yellowing issues on the patent leather...but that OG icy blue sole was absolutely beautiful. If JB can bring out a Columbia re-retro similar to how the Cool Grey's looked in 2010...I'll buy at least 2 pairs of them....

Concords....you already know.
devil.gif

^^ soon come my friend, soon come
I DOOOOO want a concord columbia pack..charge me what u want i want concords 2x and columbias 2x

^^ soon come my friend, soon come
I DOOOOO want a concord columbia pack..charge me what u want i want concords 2x and columbias 2x

Back
Top Bottom