Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

Originally Posted by trevor25

pack means it will be easier to cop than if sold individually
Not always true if it comes in a pack then my local store will not be getting them they never get packs but they did get the Space Jam's and Cool Grey 11's

Originally Posted by trevor25

pack means it will be easier to cop than if sold individually
Not always true if it comes in a pack then my local store will not be getting them they never get packs but they did get the Space Jam's and Cool Grey 11's

this would be the most expensive pack after release day
fs ds sz10 [color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]eggplant foams[/color] $190
fs ds sz9.5 aj1 black and red high strap $130
fs vvvnd 9.5 lebron dunkman 7 $140
will trade for aj2 og colorway white black and red or some sb dunk high and cash

this would be the most expensive pack after release day
fs ds sz10 [color= rgb(102, 0, 204)]eggplant foams[/color] $190
fs ds sz9.5 aj1 black and red high strap $130
fs vvvnd 9.5 lebron dunkman 7 $140
will trade for aj2 og colorway white black and red or some sb dunk high and cash

Man this rumor about a Concords/Columbias pack is drawing a little to much hype and it's gotten on my nerves. JB please release the Concords XI's individually. Don't release the packs. Please don't!!!

Man this rumor about a Concords/Columbias pack is drawing a little to much hype and it's gotten on my nerves. JB please release the Concords XI's individually. Don't release the packs. Please don't!!!

Jordan Brand, as big of a deal as it may seem to be, please don't release an XI's pack. Frequently, everybody has been relying on this pack to be happening at the end of this year but from my point of view, a $310 pack is just too much of a big deal and it's too expensive. So by all means, could you just release the Concord XI's, instead of both the Concords and Columbia XI's. I been looking at the Concord XI's almost everyday hoping they would come out individually this year. So please don't release a pack!!! I'm beggin you, release the Concords by themselves_like you did the Space Jams and Cool Greys.

PLEASE!!!

Release the Columbia XI's in 2012!

Jordan Brand, as big of a deal as it may seem to be, please don't release an XI's pack. Frequently, everybody has been relying on this pack to be happening at the end of this year but from my point of view, a $310 pack is just too much of a big deal and it's too expensive. So by all means, could you just release the Concord XI's, instead of both the Concords and Columbia XI's. I been looking at the Concord XI's almost everyday hoping they would come out individually this year. So please don't release a pack!!! I'm beggin you, release the Concords by themselves_like you did the Space Jams and Cool Greys.

PLEASE!!!

Release the Columbia XI's in 2012!

Originally Posted by MechDeck

hoping these actually are a pack
regardless will double up, love this shoe

XI Concords(with a gold jumpman) were already released in a pack on 1/28/2006. I think thats why most of you are "assuming" the 2011 XI Concord will be in a pack. I highly doubt the Concord XI Release for 2011 will be in a pack & I hope they are not .Why Would JB want to release the XI Concords in a pack again after the DMP pack relased already contained the XI Concords??? Now I think JB has decided the time is right for the XI Concords to release by themselves. The most recent release of XI Space Jams, and Cool Greys XI's were not in a pack they were a solo release which is what I think the Concord XI's will in December 2011.

I'd rather these release without the pack , but the Columbia XI's I also like a lot so I hope it aint a long wait until the columbia XI hit the shelves!Concord XI's are one of my favorties Jays all time!
 I plan on keeping a couple pairs of these DS for the rest of my life and want them to look the same as when I bought them without any yellowing. I know silica gel packets helps prevent the yellowing when you store some of them inside the shoebox with the kicks but is there any type of good material I can wrap them in so keep them from yellowing. Anyone know the best thing I can wrap the XI's in to keep them from yellowing due to aging?Any help would be appreciated thanks!
XI COncord will be a must cop for me come december 2011.I had a pair of 2000 Concords I bought from Ebay DS few years ago but sold em' after wearing it a couple of times, so i'm lookig forward to owning these again!These kicks are instant neckbreakers almost everyone will glance at your kicks when you rock the Concord XI's because of the shiny patent leather which is what makes these Jays so attractive
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by MechDeck

hoping these actually are a pack
regardless will double up, love this shoe

XI Concords(with a gold jumpman) were already released in a pack on 1/28/2006. I think thats why most of you are "assuming" the 2011 XI Concord will be in a pack. I highly doubt the Concord XI Release for 2011 will be in a pack & I hope they are not .Why Would JB want to release the XI Concords in a pack again after the DMP pack relased already contained the XI Concords??? Now I think JB has decided the time is right for the XI Concords to release by themselves. The most recent release of XI Space Jams, and Cool Greys XI's were not in a pack they were a solo release which is what I think the Concord XI's will in December 2011.

I'd rather these release without the pack , but the Columbia XI's I also like a lot so I hope it aint a long wait until the columbia XI hit the shelves!Concord XI's are one of my favorties Jays all time!
 I plan on keeping a couple pairs of these DS for the rest of my life and want them to look the same as when I bought them without any yellowing. I know silica gel packets helps prevent the yellowing when you store some of them inside the shoebox with the kicks but is there any type of good material I can wrap them in so keep them from yellowing. Anyone know the best thing I can wrap the XI's in to keep them from yellowing due to aging?Any help would be appreciated thanks!
XI COncord will be a must cop for me come december 2011.I had a pair of 2000 Concords I bought from Ebay DS few years ago but sold em' after wearing it a couple of times, so i'm lookig forward to owning these again!These kicks are instant neckbreakers almost everyone will glance at your kicks when you rock the Concord XI's because of the shiny patent leather which is what makes these Jays so attractive
smokin.gif

I think this package talk is BS, I haven't heard anything about a package.  With that being said,  I hope they do release them in a package.  Ill be buying both pairs anyway so it would save me some money.  $175 x 2 = $350.  $310 > $350 
ohwell.gif

I think this package talk is BS, I haven't heard anything about a package.  With that being said,  I hope they do release them in a package.  Ill be buying both pairs anyway so it would save me some money.  $175 x 2 = $350.  $310 > $350 
ohwell.gif

& the fact that these don't drop till december gives me more than enough time to sav enough $$ to buy the amount of pairs I want. ( Mininum 10 pairs copped on Release date for me!)

& the fact that these don't drop till december gives me more than enough time to sav enough $$ to buy the amount of pairs I want. ( Mininum 10 pairs copped on Release date for me!)

Originally Posted by Mr718

ohwell.gif
Actually $310<$350,  alligator's mouth always eats the biggest number 
laugh.gif
JK

Originally Posted by Mr718

ohwell.gif
Actually $310<$350,  alligator's mouth always eats the biggest number 
laugh.gif
JK

Back
Top Bottom