Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

VENT!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

-Please stop calling the DMP XI's "Concords" there is NO CONCORD in those XIs.

- I honestly want a pack because I want both shoes and so do most people. Stop having a "jizz-fest" over Concords.

-A pack makes more business sense for JB. More money, plain and simple.

-Stop acting as if they released in a pack most of you wouldn't keep both pairs. JB knows they can release these at 500 and they will still sell out. You will gripe and moan but still purchase. So lets all drop the act.

VENT!!!!!!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

-Please stop calling the DMP XI's "Concords" there is NO CONCORD in those XIs.

- I honestly want a pack because I want both shoes and so do most people. Stop having a "jizz-fest" over Concords.

-A pack makes more business sense for JB. More money, plain and simple.

-Stop acting as if they released in a pack most of you wouldn't keep both pairs. JB knows they can release these at 500 and they will still sell out. You will gripe and moan but still purchase. So lets all drop the act.

if they feel and are produced more like the '10 cgs and not like the 09 sjs thennnnn more xis more better lol

if they feel and are produced more like the '10 cgs and not like the 09 sjs thennnnn more xis more better lol

This is ridiculos! A pack! Come on y'all, $350 dollar pack. Well kind of think of it. I wouldn't mind getting a pack. Getting both colorways in a pack. Hey, I rather pay $350 dollars for a pack than $500 dollars. If Jordan Brand was to make an XI's pack they'd better set it at $350 because I'm not paying $500 for it. i WOULD DEFINITELY SAVE UP FOR IT.
NO WAY WOULD I EVER PAY $500 FOR A PACK JB MAKES, THEY BETTER MAKE IT $350.

This is ridiculos! A pack! Come on y'all, $350 dollar pack. Well kind of think of it. I wouldn't mind getting a pack. Getting both colorways in a pack. Hey, I rather pay $350 dollars for a pack than $500 dollars. If Jordan Brand was to make an XI's pack they'd better set it at $350 because I'm not paying $500 for it. i WOULD DEFINITELY SAVE UP FOR IT.
NO WAY WOULD I EVER PAY $500 FOR A PACK JB MAKES, THEY BETTER MAKE IT $350.

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Freeze

i'll cop two packs if it comes down to it. i'd prefer two concords an one columbia, but i'll take two columbias if need be. i still hav ds dmp xi's so two concords is enough. let us hope the hope shape and quality fit the bill.
smile.gif

The cool grey's turned out wayyyy better than i expected considering the Space Jam pair they released recently
sick.gif

i hope this retro is AT least on par with the cool grey retro

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Originally Posted by Freeze

i'll cop two packs if it comes down to it. i'd prefer two concords an one columbia, but i'll take two columbias if need be. i still hav ds dmp xi's so two concords is enough. let us hope the hope shape and quality fit the bill.
smile.gif

The cool grey's turned out wayyyy better than i expected considering the Space Jam pair they released recently
sick.gif

i hope this retro is AT least on par with the cool grey retro

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by MechDeck

hoping these actually are a pack
regardless will double up, love this shoe

XI Concords(with a gold jumpman) were already released in a pack on 1/28/2006. I think thats why most of you are "assuming" the 2011 XI Concord will be in a pack. I highly doubt the Concord XI Release for 2011 will be in a pack & I hope they are not .Why Would JB want to release the XI Concords in a pack again after the DMP pack relased already contained the XI Concords??? Now I think JB has decided the time is right for the XI Concords to release by themselves. The most recent release of XI Space Jams, and Cool Greys XI's were not in a pack they were a solo release which is what I think the Concord XI's will in December 2011.

I'd rather these release without the pack , but the Columbia XI's I also like a lot so I hope it aint a long wait until the columbia XI hit the shelves!Concord XI's are one of my favorties Jays all time!
 I plan on keeping a couple pairs of these DS for the rest of my life and want them to look the same as when I bought them without any yellowing. I know silica gel packets helps prevent the yellowing when you store some of them inside the shoebox with the kicks but is there any type of good material I can wrap them in so keep them from yellowing. Anyone know the best thing I can wrap the XI's in to keep them from yellowing due to aging?Any help would be appreciated thanks!
XI COncord will be a must cop for me come december 2011.I had a pair of 2000 Concords I bought from Ebay DS few years ago but sold em' after wearing it a couple of times, so i'm lookig forward to owning these again!These kicks are instant neckbreakers almost everyone will glance at your kicks when you rock the Concord XI's because of the shiny patent leather which is what makes these Jays so attractive
smokin.gif

You do realize Concords are called"Concords" because it has purple on them, so the DMP XI's were just XIs.

Originally Posted by hAzEee aNd sN3aKerS

Originally Posted by MechDeck

hoping these actually are a pack
regardless will double up, love this shoe

XI Concords(with a gold jumpman) were already released in a pack on 1/28/2006. I think thats why most of you are "assuming" the 2011 XI Concord will be in a pack. I highly doubt the Concord XI Release for 2011 will be in a pack & I hope they are not .Why Would JB want to release the XI Concords in a pack again after the DMP pack relased already contained the XI Concords??? Now I think JB has decided the time is right for the XI Concords to release by themselves. The most recent release of XI Space Jams, and Cool Greys XI's were not in a pack they were a solo release which is what I think the Concord XI's will in December 2011.

I'd rather these release without the pack , but the Columbia XI's I also like a lot so I hope it aint a long wait until the columbia XI hit the shelves!Concord XI's are one of my favorties Jays all time!
 I plan on keeping a couple pairs of these DS for the rest of my life and want them to look the same as when I bought them without any yellowing. I know silica gel packets helps prevent the yellowing when you store some of them inside the shoebox with the kicks but is there any type of good material I can wrap them in so keep them from yellowing. Anyone know the best thing I can wrap the XI's in to keep them from yellowing due to aging?Any help would be appreciated thanks!
XI COncord will be a must cop for me come december 2011.I had a pair of 2000 Concords I bought from Ebay DS few years ago but sold em' after wearing it a couple of times, so i'm lookig forward to owning these again!These kicks are instant neckbreakers almost everyone will glance at your kicks when you rock the Concord XI's because of the shiny patent leather which is what makes these Jays so attractive
smokin.gif

You do realize Concords are called"Concords" because it has purple on them, so the DMP XI's were just XIs.

Hey y'all didn't one dude one say that they was gonna anounce if it was gonna be a pack after the All-Star break. If so, then we can wait till then. Whether or not it'll be a pack we'll know for sure  And if it is a pack then I'll just save up for it.  But I would get the pack only if it was $350.

Hey y'all didn't one dude one say that they was gonna anounce if it was gonna be a pack after the All-Star break. If so, then we can wait till then. Whether or not it'll be a pack we'll know for sure  And if it is a pack then I'll just save up for it.  But I would get the pack only if it was $350.

Either way if it is released in a pack or not, I will be copping 2-3 pairs of concords and columbias. The columbias are my GRAILS so i cant wait.

Either way if it is released in a pack or not, I will be copping 2-3 pairs of concords and columbias. The columbias are my GRAILS so i cant wait.

I'd say the only disadvantage of the pack would be the 600+ I'm gonna drop for the double up. Not sure I'd be complaining about both of these releasing together and really it's all speculation at this point so no reason to waste energy.

I'd say the only disadvantage of the pack would be the 600+ I'm gonna drop for the double up. Not sure I'd be complaining about both of these releasing together and really it's all speculation at this point so no reason to waste energy.

either way i want them both, would rather have individuals but you take what you can get cuz finding columbias is a task, trust me im trying

either way i want them both, would rather have individuals but you take what you can get cuz finding columbias is a task, trust me im trying

Originally Posted by ShowtimeXII

Originally Posted by Mr718

I think this package talk is BS, I haven't heard anything about a package.  With that being said,  I hope they do release them in a package.  Ill be buying both pairs anyway so it would save me some money.  $175 x 2 = $350.  $310 > $350 
ohwell.gif
Actually $310<$350,  alligator's mouth always eats the biggest number 
laugh.gif
JK

laugh.gif
  I know.  I was trying to say $310 is "better"

Originally Posted by ShowtimeXII

Originally Posted by Mr718

I think this package talk is BS, I haven't heard anything about a package.  With that being said,  I hope they do release them in a package.  Ill be buying both pairs anyway so it would save me some money.  $175 x 2 = $350.  $310 > $350 
ohwell.gif
Actually $310<$350,  alligator's mouth always eats the biggest number 
laugh.gif
JK

laugh.gif
  I know.  I was trying to say $310 is "better"

i kinda wish i didnt read this til october. Now im just going to be too hyped up. at least I got some time to stack some money to get multiple pairs.

Back
Top Bottom