Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

...no waiting in line for these...i'll make sure my connects have my money in their hands when these come out...

The cool greys were made in ENORMOUS quantities. Even if these concords are made in more, they will STILL sell out and will not satisfy the entire crowd. It's going to be pandemonium. Unfortunately. I'll be loading up as soon as they become available. Damn the lines and mayhem.

The cool greys were made in ENORMOUS quantities. Even if these concords are made in more, they will STILL sell out and will not satisfy the entire crowd. It's going to be pandemonium. Unfortunately. I'll be loading up as soon as they become available. Damn the lines and mayhem.

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

SlimK4 wrote:
Heres to hoping that the finishline mobile trick works this time next year
pimp.gif

I hope online stores are better prepared for heavy traffic next year.

why would online stores completely upgrade their systems just for one day of the year? - they still selling out regardless

Originally Posted by KingTrojan43

SlimK4 wrote:
Heres to hoping that the finishline mobile trick works this time next year
pimp.gif

I hope online stores are better prepared for heavy traffic next year.

why would online stores completely upgrade their systems just for one day of the year? - they still selling out regardless

As soon as they release early, I'm guaranteeing my pairs. I don't mind paying a little more for peace of mind...

Originally Posted by diazTWENTY3

Originally Posted by MINOTAURO NOGUEIRA

Can't wait, but samples 12 months ahead?
Here's a ps i made a couple of months ago. response to the rumored pack:
2h5183b.jpg

34nl1rd.jpg

Columbias look sick! Itd be nice if they can drop em looking like that!
mad.gif

These were the only two XI's that mattered to me.   However, I will never line up for a shoe again.   The last time I did it was for the DMP, and I got lucky.   It wasnt as bad 5 years ago, as it is now.  Even then, I walked to the store.  Didnt run and never would have.   You idiots that run to the stores, at least wear a pair of pants that arent 3 sizes too big and fall off showing your *+#.  Common sense will tell you that much if your gonna run like a damn fool.

As soon as they release early, I'm guaranteeing my pairs. I don't mind paying a little more for peace of mind...

2h5183b.jpg

34nl1rd.jpg

mad.gif

These were the only two XI's that mattered to me.   However, I will never line up for a shoe again.   The last time I did it was for the DMP, and I got lucky.   It wasnt as bad 5 years ago, as it is now.  Even then, I walked to the store.  Didnt run and never would have.   You idiots that run to the stores, at least wear a pair of pants that arent 3 sizes too big and fall off showing your *+#.  Common sense will tell you that much if your gonna run like a damn fool.

Originally Posted by El Bro

2h5183b.jpg

34nl1rd.jpg

mad.gif

Def. the only two XI's that mattered to me as well. But damn, I'm not looking forward to the lines these are going to create 
eyes.gif

Originally Posted by El Bro

2h5183b.jpg

34nl1rd.jpg

mad.gif

Def. the only two XI's that mattered to me as well. But damn, I'm not looking forward to the lines these are going to create 
eyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom