Air Jordan Retro XI - Concord 2011 (topics merged)

I want at least 2 pairs
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jewelzm3

Originally Posted by jgamel81

wouldn't it be funny if Jb let the hype get so big, and then announce that they scraped the xi's for another time. seriously, the hype for shoes nowadays is waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond what it used to be. even though the shoes back then were better. i don't think there was such thing as a reseller in like 99-01. i remember when the concords retroed (not dmp), going to footlocker @4am. the line was mediocre, and there was no fighting, or people stealing shoes as you left the store. and everyone bought ONE pair. i hate you greedy bastards. u ruined the art that is shoe appreciation. call me old fashioned, but those were the days.

Agreed, I didn't even know the concords came back. I was just at the mall with my parents and stop by footlocker and saw them and bought a pair, my faorite jordan.Those days are long gone due to greed.

I didn't even have to get to the store early back in 2000 when these retroed.  I just showed up when the store opened and picked up my pair no problem.  There were some other ppl there, but no major crowds or stampedes like today.

wouldn't it be funny if Jb let the hype get so big, and then announce that they scraped the xi's for another time. seriously, the hype for shoes nowadays is waaaaaaaaaaaay beyond what it used to be. even though the shoes back then were better. i don't think there was such thing as a reseller in like 99-01. i remember when the concords retroed (not dmp), going to footlocker @4am. the line was mediocre, and there was no fighting, or people stealing shoes as you left the store. and everyone bought ONE pair. i hate you greedy bastards. u ruined the art that is shoe appreciation. call me old fashioned, but those were the days.

Agreed, I didn't even know the concords came back. I was just at the mall with my parents and stop by footlocker and saw them and bought a pair, my faorite jordan.Those days are long gone due to greed.

I didn't even have to get to the store early back in 2000 when these retroed.  I just showed up when the store opened and picked up my pair no problem.  There were some other ppl there, but no major crowds or stampedes like today.

I'mma be honest and upfront with what I have to say. As much as I'm looking forward to having Concord XI's this year, I suggest JB release them without the Columbias XI's because I don't intend on paying $310 dollars for shoes, but if it is a pack then I would save up as much as I can countin down months and days.

I'mma be honest and upfront with what I have to say. As much as I'm looking forward to having Concord XI's this year, I suggest JB release them without the Columbias XI's because I don't intend on paying $310 dollars for shoes, but if it is a pack then I would save up as much as I can countin down months and days.

Yeah, i remember when the OGs came out the day after Thanksgiving.  I was 15 and we walked into  Footaction around 5 o'clock after dinner at my grandma's and I picked up a pair.  No problem. 

Yeah, i remember when the OGs came out the day after Thanksgiving.  I was 15 and we walked into  Footaction around 5 o'clock after dinner at my grandma's and I picked up a pair.  No problem. 

WHAT HE SAID^^^^^^^^^
tired.gif

THANKS RED

WHAT HE SAID^^^^^^^^^
tired.gif

THANKS RED

spot near me lets us pre-order them when their shipment comes in and nobody really knows about it and they call me when they come in, easy cop since they showed up 
happy.gif

spot near me lets us pre-order them when their shipment comes in and nobody really knows about it and they call me when they come in, easy cop since they showed up 
happy.gif

Originally Posted by bullsfan4life

WHAT HE SAID^^^^^^^^^
tired.gif

THANKS RED

Amen! I miss those days.

Back
Top Bottom