Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

I would like to see these in person, I will have to check them out, but I am sure that I will not buy due to the patent.

I would like to see these in person, I will have to check them out, but I am sure that I will not buy due to the patent.

Stopped by my local FL and they still had about 30 pairs left. The patent on the toe killed it for me. I might cop later on if they dropped at an outlet for under 100. 

Stopped by my local FL and they still had about 30 pairs left. The patent on the toe killed it for me. I might cop later on if they dropped at an outlet for under 100. 

Hey NTPicked up a pair yesterday from Beverly centre mall for $125 ! Thanks to one of the NT family posting a footlocker bday coupon !This shoe has had alot of mixed reviews, but I tried them on and loved them ! Very clean CW , and the PL makes them pop !These released in Australia this weekend for $220 ! So I got a bargain here in the states !Wore them very lightly most of today and the PL is all creased on the toe box , but I can live with that
wink.gif

Hey NTPicked up a pair yesterday from Beverly centre mall for $125 ! Thanks to one of the NT family posting a footlocker bday coupon !This shoe has had alot of mixed reviews, but I tried them on and loved them ! Very clean CW , and the PL makes them pop !These released in Australia this weekend for $220 ! So I got a bargain here in the states !Wore them very lightly most of today and the PL is all creased on the toe box , but I can live with that
wink.gif

I absolutely love V's and I took no interest in these. They reminded me

of the 60+ colorway....

I absolutely love V's and I took no interest in these. They reminded me

of the 60+ colorway....

easy pass but this shoe will be a classic in 10 years i just had no space for these =(

easy pass but this shoe will be a classic in 10 years i just had no space for these =(

These are sitting in my local spots. My boy tried to sell em to a kid & even he didn't want them

These are sitting in my local spots. My boy tried to sell em to a kid & even he didn't want them

between FNL, Eastbay, and NDC there's basically all sizes still available. 5 days after release! I've witnessed WAAAAY uglier kicks sell faster than this. Go figure...

between FNL, Eastbay, and NDC there's basically all sizes still available. 5 days after release! I've witnessed WAAAAY uglier kicks sell faster than this. Go figure...

Originally Posted by dubchester

between FNL, Eastbay, and NDC there's basically all sizes still available. 5 days after release! I've witnessed WAAAAY uglier kicks sell faster than this. ...

fusion v's moved faster

Back
Top Bottom