Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Originally Posted by yelloo

I wouldnt pay 120 for these

same here, wish i could find a pair fairly cheap id still cop for the hell of it. same goes for the stealths but they sat at retail on NDC for months and no budge
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by yelloo

I wouldnt pay 120 for these

same here, wish i could find a pair fairly cheap id still cop for the hell of it. same goes for the stealths but they sat at retail on NDC for months and no budge
30t6p3b.gif

These quite sit in many stores.
For the mainstream they are too expensive
Or too high cut, for classic jordan collectors,
The use of patent leather on these killed the shoe.

Too bad they added the patent.
Otherwise with only smooth leather,
They would have sold much better for sure.

These quite sit in many stores.
For the mainstream they are too expensive
Or too high cut, for classic jordan collectors,
The use of patent leather on these killed the shoe.

Too bad they added the patent.
Otherwise with only smooth leather,
They would have sold much better for sure.

They honestly don't look that bad to me... I just wouldn't pay any where near retail for them... not that interested but I would pick up if I saw them sitting at an outlet with a sizeable discount.

They honestly don't look that bad to me... I just wouldn't pay any where near retail for them... not that interested but I would pick up if I saw them sitting at an outlet with a sizeable discount.

^
30t6p3b.gif

Well, how ironic, cause I actually just bought a pair from pickyourshoes.com today.

They have a nice size run for $160 (which isn't too bad).

These are underrated and I'm glad I got them (the only 5's I have, no Wolf Grey's no Metallic's) because I don't see to many people with them and plus I like the colors.

Excited, and these should arrive to me by Thursday!

pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom