Air Jordan V (5) - White - Varsity Red - *MIDNIGHT NAVY* Detailed Via Modern Notoriety

Patent Leather on 5s, or patent leather on anything outside of 11s and 16s is down right shameful. Easy pass.

This is just like when JB decided that PL & suede looked good on those 6's. We all know how that turned out. I don't understand why JB does this? Seems as if they got 12 year olds running things down there.

This is just like when JB decided that PL & suede looked good on those 6's. We all know how that turned out. I don't understand why JB does this? Seems as if they got 12 year olds running things down there.

Originally Posted by gentry187

these will sell ....as did those craptastic piston vi's..... but they wont have my money ...the netting is already yellowed on some pairs fyi for those thinking about copping

these will sell ....as did those craptastic piston vi's..... but they wont have my money ...the netting is already yellowed on some pairs fyi for those thinking about copping

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

Patent Leather on 5s, or patent leather on anything outside of 11s and 16s is down right shameful. Easy pass.

U forgot the 19,20 and 2009 which all havePatent leather as core design element too.

Originally Posted by CJDynasty

U forgot the 19,20 and 2009 which all havePatent leather as core design element too.

Got to check these out today in person. They should of kept it either pl or all leather. These shoes will look fugly when the pl turns off-white to cream after a couple of years. It will make the shoes look weird with 2 varieties of white on them to go along with the yellow netting. I know for a fact people will camp out in my area for these. Easy pass even with a 20% discount.

Got to check these out today in person. They should of kept it either pl or all leather. These shoes will look fugly when the pl turns off-white to cream after a couple of years. It will make the shoes look weird with 2 varieties of white on them to go along with the yellow netting. I know for a fact people will camp out in my area for these. Easy pass even with a 20% discount.

so people are actually buying these?
laugh.gif

im sure ppl will buy these but not to many from here will buy them from what they say

im sure ppl will buy these but not to many from here will buy them from what they say

Originally Posted by hostos

*%* is up with that stupid shiny leather.

i was gonna cop this colorway but guess ill be going with the black/silver

can anyone confirm that its def PL?

It's definitely PL. I've been seen these at my local spot for some time now. The use of PL on the toe cap and toe box mixed with leather on the side panel and back panel looks
sick.gif
! I don't understand why would they do that?
30t6p3b.gif

I don't understand it either. It makes more sense if it's either or.

Originally Posted by hostos

*%* is up with that stupid shiny leather.

i was gonna cop this colorway but guess ill be going with the black/silver

can anyone confirm that its def PL?

It's definitely PL. I've been seen these at my local spot for some time now. The use of PL on the toe cap and toe box mixed with leather on the side panel and back panel looks
sick.gif
! I don't understand why would they do that?
30t6p3b.gif

I don't understand it either. It makes more sense if it's either or.

Back
Top Bottom