Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

What happens if I accidentally put 2 pairs in my cart? Is the order gonna be canceled

One instance I was able to get 2 grapes in my cart and checked out on eastbay. My order didn't get cancelled. I don't remember the limit on that day doe. When the 88s restocked I had two in my cart (also eastbay) but someone called me later to remove one of the pairs. The situation can go either way but they will not cancel your whole order.

Last edited:
So exactly how limited are these? Got through on NDC and got a bit scared, after I logged into paypal it said bad request but I refreshed it and it went through. Been trying the past hour on eastbay to help my brother get a pair.

Came through with a 13 on Finish Line and had the 13 on FTL and it told me it was sold out as I checked out
mean.gif
, but Eastbay came through with an 11 I'm good. I never come through on online but today was good.

Struck out on NDC even with a bot, struck out with finishline online and through the phone, finally kept trying FTL, CHAMPS, FOOTACTION, & CHAMPS... and finally got through. Keep trying everybody, unless the twitter says other wise!

Last edited:
Been clicking "add to cart" on a pair of 9.5s on Footlocker for about 40 minutes now and just got through 5 minutes ago. I was trying to get 9 but they sold out pretty quick, hopefully I'll be able to swap them on CL

Salty right now :smh:

I much rather had not even the chance to add to cart but was able to on FNL and Footlocker.

FNL error at very end and Footlocker told me item was out of stock when I hit submit.

#playedtwice

PPl need to Get the bot ,and next thing you know ,u go from John Doe to Sandy Patterson, rolling in a Fiat,with that 2 wheel lean..

#Got-Bot ?

eastbay cancelled my order of the white grapes a day after ordering and I thought they NEVER cancel orders, so nothing is guaranteed until you see that shipping notification.

felt like a moron clicking add to cart for 65 minutes until i got some webpage activity and it actually added! lets hope FA doesnt cancel this order

got a pair off FTL AND FNL. Thank you God ^_^. Btw can you order multiple pairs on same website with same name but with a different card?

I was on the line at NDC for about 15 minutes and they decided to kick me off it (said there was an error in processing or something to that effect)

When I tried to reload, they were sold out.

I went on eastbay and stayed on re-clicking for about 40 minutes. I actually got a pair at around 8:50 am. I'm happy that I was able to get a pair, but the process was ridiculously tedious. Sorry for those who couldn't cop today, I just wanted to share my experience that you can actually get a pair even after the initial craziness of the 1st 5 minutes once they provide the TLO. Just got to keep refreshing/reclicking the page and keep your fingers crossed.

Been clicking "add to cart" on a pair of 9.5s on Footlocker for about 40 minutes now and just got through 5 minutes ago. I was trying to get 9 but they sold out pretty quick, hopefully I'll be able to swap them on CL

I was going for a 9 but didn't see any luck on ftl switched to 8.5 and clicked bout 3 min and got it quick best decision ever haha

Back
Top Bottom