Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Good thing NDC came through on denim revis and these cuz eastbay wouldn't let me add anything to cart.

Last edited:
Order went through on champs, still not at ease yet. Im a size 11 and footlocker posted 3 minutes ago that all they are sold out of everything but 10.5 and 11 and i got through a little before that. Hope thats a good sign 

Salty right now
mean.gif

I much rather had not even the chance to add to cart but was able to on FNL and Footlocker.

FNL error at very end and Footlocker told me item was out of stock when I hit submit.

#playedtwice
that makes two of us from Nike.com bs to FNL and eastbay all selling out within an hour??? this is BS man I have no problem copping

online I have no idea what the BS is, but im super heated I couldnt even get one pair..... lame......

So are these sold out everywhere now ? Ftl , champs fnl? Thank God ftl came through for me !! Congrats on all of you who copped!!

going back to sleep with 160+tax in my pocket nobody wanted my money smh lol not salty though just dont bring up the royals :smile:

My 1st strike out of the year as well, I was on role with copping only shoes I liked, Royals, Black Toes, Black Bottoms, White Grapes, smh had to come to an end eventually...it sucks

And you know that because you were in the factory when they were made and know the production numbers? :stoneface: You negros kill me on here acting like you stuff when you have nothing to back up your claim.

You do know that not everyone up here is black I hope.

Some of you don't seem to know the difference in in person conversation and the internet.

Struck out every way possible. Even saw some new rejection lines this morning. Hard to believe we go through all this just to lose $160+ at the end of the day and feel lucky.. I feel played. But on to the resellers. Ill try and find one for sub $250

My 1st strike out of the year as well, I was on role with copping only shoes I liked, Royals, Black Toes, Black Bottoms, White Grapes, smh had to come to an end eventually...it sucks

Same here. I've copped EVERYTHING I've wanted that has made its way online since November of last year but I just ended that streak today. I blame it on Nike and the wait for those damn Revis only to get an insta sold out message as soon as the link is put up... :smh:

I'm happy I was able to cop off FTL this morning and I was able to secure a pair for a fellow NTer :D now time to move on to my grails the playoff 8s :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom