Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

Footlocker FTW! 
nthat.gif

I literally feel so stupid sitting here clicking a button over and over and over again. I swear FTL/Eastbay just like to mess with people. I can imagine the higher ups sitting there watching internet activity and laughing about how idiotic we are. 

Black toes were the hardest and most limited of all the shoes you mentioned. Bred 11's were flat out the easiest to obtain shoe of the last 12 months. 88's weren't that hard either I was able to scoop one off Ndc and fnl for a friend who was havin trouble. Black toes... Finishline barely had a full size run.
You seem to be forgetting about the Royals. NDC and FTL didn't have any and FL sold out almost instantly. 
I was just going by his chart, he didnt even mention the royals

I don't know that these are limited like some say.  Seems like plenty to go around.
More than the 88's, about the same as the black toes. 

in order of hardest to get:

88's>Black toe>Blk Grape>Bred IV>Bred XI> OG Grape> Thunder IV> Spizikes
Black toes were the hardest and most limited of all the shoes you mentioned. Bred 11's were flat out the easiest to obtain shoe of the last 12 months. 88's weren't that hard either I was able to scoop one off Ndc and fnl for a friend who was havin trouble. Black toes... Finishline barely had a full size run.
Nah, I know dudes that got 2-4 pairs of black toes. 88's on the other hand weren't copped in multiples unless you were around to take advantage of the fnl backdoor.  I will agree with you that bred xi's could have been copped by a one eyed drunken monkey.

Last edited:
copped 3 pairs of black toes from FTL, Eastbay, and Champs on release day along with a pair of 88 cements

only 1 pair of black grapes today. these are definitely limited.

Just got through on Eastbay on a crappy government computer! If I can do it, anyone can! Keep trying! I'm in disbelief, you guys don't know how crappy and slow this computer is..

Congrats to everyone who got their pair. Just struck out again. Havent had any luck online lately at all. It seems like it's impossible to cop anything these days without a bot.

no clue how you guys are getting thru i keep getting product is sold out and no longer available looks like its back to camping or preorder smh

Back
Top Bottom