Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

To those who haven't gotten them yet in the mail, they're very nice, and not as "ashy" as pics would make them look.  They more than likely just need a small brush up tops.  Enjoy them when they come in.

At least you guys get to enjoy them. Mama picked them up for me Saturday morning, and now they just at home sitting there. We were all packed up and ready to head home when we got a call. Looks like we are gonna be out here on the job another week or so.

i Want the black grapes smh. These went FAST online i wasnt able to add any to my cart during my usual time in the AM.

Fnl pair should be here today. Thread turning out how I expected from the start. Lets just hope there's at least one decent restock for those still in the hunt.

I couldn't believe how fast they sold out on Eastbay.  I literally had my size selected and clicked on add to cart as soon as the timer hit zero.  Boggles my mind.

botbotbotbotbot

He probably meant cancelled pairs rather than restock
most likely...and chances are low to get one online. Just my thought
pimp.gif

I couldn't believe how fast they sold out on Eastbay.  I literally had my size selected and clicked on add to cart as soon as the timer hit zero.  Boggles my mind.

botbotbotbotbot
I added my pair off of Eastbay 47min after the link came up. You just had to keep trying

Same here. Anyone else ever get late deliveries?. Usually get my packages about 7-8 pm est
this is me..which is good because i have work until 5

don't really feel comfortable with them dropping it off on the doorstep

and the UPS sorting facility is real far from where i am

This suede is buggin me, but i think ill find a way for it to look better. shoes are dope just wish jb didnt give a crap about them when putting them together.

i think these are a better quality then the white grapes they're heavier and the suede is definitely better then Thunder 4s Qs.they're also heavier... hence better material

Last edited:
Did they come like that Cold or did you do something to them? Mine are ashy but I still love them. No complaints over here.

:x  
sick.gif

i could have stood for not knowing that 
frown.gif
That's exactly how it worked out for me too. I woke up at 8:08 so you already know its a wrap for NDC. So with the finish line splash open on my iPad, opened up footaction, footlocker, champs, and eastbay and put each site at the 4 corners of my screen and pressed add to cart on every one. Kept getting the error message and the "all pairs in this size are in carts" message but I kept hitting add to cart on all 4 of the sites. Eventually the adding to cart window came up on champs at 9:05. So it took constant clicking for a little under an hour till i got through. When you seep people saying "just got through on eastbay just keep clicking" that is literally all you have to do and it worked for me.

Back
Top Bottom