Air Jordan V "Black Grapes" QS

roll.gif

Anybody find the Black grape V to run a little smaller than the regular Grapes and the latest Fire Red V's?

Yeah someone said its more TTS than the other 2 because those are leather. Most people size down .5 on grapes n fire red i believe

Anybody find the Black grape V to run a little smaller than the regular Grapes and the latest Fire Red V's?

When I busted em out for the first time couple days ago, it was the first thing I noticed. Fits pretty snug and almost wished I .5 up for a little extra room. Oh well

I ordered a pair of these yesterday, they should arrive Wednesday. I was amazed when they appeared back on sale on the European site.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Does NDC UK ship internationally? And I assume checkout as Paypal guest would be the quickest way to complete the payment process.

shoe is ashy as hell lol . but it kinda gives them character and when worn with black denim/pants they dont look tooooo too bad . . .

NDC eu does not ship outside of eu.

I brushed my shoes and waterproof couple of times and they are good, not ashy at all.. ofc it changes colour if you touch it but thats what the material does.

This sneaker is beautiful in person.  The quality when considering previous releases by JB this year, is great in my opinion.  I think these are my 2nd favorite 5's.  Hate me for being predictable but the Toro 5's from the Raging Bull pack is my #1.  Really need to get a trade for that sneaker some day.

Back
Top Bottom