Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Am I the only one who still hasn’t got shipping confirmation? I expected delays but this is wild.

Nah, all things considering it's a small thing for me. People are worried about a lot greater things.

I just find it funny that we get two week early access just to get them as if we ordered on the release date.

ECB58389-2C13-4AFB-8D06-01AC36A99426.jpeg
6F90C6D4-D5E0-4C8F-9358-3D2E3D7656A7.jpeg

That shipping discussion essentially means nothing lol. It's pointless to check.. nothing will change when it ships. The only thing that sucks about not having them before the RD is not knowing if you got the right size.

I think I have the right size but these have had a few conflicting sizing opinions.

It has happened before, but the “to” part doesn’t have my name and address on Fed ex app therefore I can’t pick it up at the location I want it to held at. Usually it notifies me before a Nike email but this time it didn’t since my name and city was not under the “deliver to” section.

Looks like a Monday delivery for me and I’ll probably be home anyways. Can’t wait.

I hate when they do this. They put “Valued Customer” instead of my name, which means I can’t reroute for pickup to avoid detection by the wife. Stress levels get raised weekly b/c of that nonsense. :lol:

Personally no...V's have always been on the bulkier side.
True, i haven't had any since the Olives, but even in the side by sides with the 2013, they are just cut bigger, and with looser, thin, shiny white treated leather....finding myself getting picky, too much time to think on these....(searches Ebay for 2016 metallics again)

I want these but only I can fit a 11.5.

I was able to get into a 11.5 in the Infrareds and 1's, but 11 bred 12's are tight while the Jam's in a 12 fit perfect.

Last edited:
All I want are my 2 pairs. They'll get here when they get here. With the way this pandemic is going, and given my preexisting conditions, I'll probably be nowhere else but home when they finally arrive.

Back
Top Bottom