Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Failed on SNKRS. All footsites sold out. Tried shoepalace and finally copped. That extra $10 shipping low key hurt tho. Worst gr Jordan release in a while.

Edit: ftl restock

I guess its a glitch every time i refresh it shows FSR and can click submit to order, but after the page refreshes it self in a while it shows sold out... :smh:

I guess snkrs always sucks.

snkrs is like a 30% success rate with me. Surprise I got the DMP 6s now. I got a sz 12 but I ain’t stressing. Hopefully they restock or I can size swap later.

🙏 I'm eternally grateful. My dad had these in 1990 and it was his pride. I got them for him in 2000, and he wore them here and there but eventually potentially crumbling was a risk. He's the reason I'm into basketball and AJs. Thanks bro!

Glad I could bring positivity during this crazy time. As someone said earlier, we wouldn’t be here without you.

Pair 2 secured. 1st pair off the shock drop and now these via footlocker.

E5BEE105-AED0-4F34-AEC1-C2DA0EB6DDEA.jpeg

Copped on foot locker Canada, we’ll see if I actually get confirmation

Any tips? I was there right at 10, it glitched right away when I added to cart and then timed out for purchase with a WE ARE SORRY pop-up.

I swear SNKRS hates me, can’t even hit on these. Just bought them off Eastbay now easily.

Back
Top Bottom