Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

For anyone still interested u can checkout on ftl
199BE11B-126F-4A9E-BCC3-96DED1270762.png

Anyone knows how can I change the shipping address on a FinishLine order? I recently moved and forgot to update my new address on file, their phone lines are non existent right now...:smh:

Got thru on Eastbay after getting an L on SNKRS, but even Eastbay was a pain to get thru.

How long does the foot locker confirmation email arrive? Just place a min ago but still dont have one

Everybody (and me) hitting on FNL. Got the confirmation email but man why do I feel like the cancellation email is just around the corner. How long does it take FNL to ship typically? First time hitting w them

This release was infuriating! SNKRS bumped me outta line when I carted and checked out and it said order pending. I ordered right when it said $200 at 9am. Never ordered from Eastbay but I went through them and they withdrew my money for my TTS 12.5 so fingers crossed that I'm in the clear but I dont have a confirm email yet. Luckily my local mall opened back up and I copped a 13 from Hibbett's for some reason malls around me dont do 12.5's it's so s**tty. I really want the 12.5 though if I dont get it I'll keep these and cop a 12.5 for low resell down the line.

20200502_100658.jpg

Has anyone been successful in getting Nike customer support to apply the $20 birthday reward to Launch day items?

I got shot down on the customer chat. Do you think it’s a waste of time to keep trying?

Footlocker is in Release Finesse Part 2 mode... jawns just sit in your cart.

Don’t know if I’ll get shipping confirmation, but if I do, my 11 is all yours Hank Scorpio Hank Scorpio if you still needed a pair after doing Nelson C Nelson C that solid. NT fam :nthat:

Thanks Fam, I appreciate it. I’m actually a size 9.5. Got my pair on SNKRS. When I saw Nelson C Nelson C couldn’t get his pair I tried looking for that 11 for his dad. Finishline had me waiting thinking I’d get kicked out after carting. But everything went smooth. J23 came through with the FNL tweet LOL

NT fam is something else

Just got my order confirmation email from FNL! Let me not get too happy yet though :lol:....if they do ship, this will be the easiest cop. Everyone’s eating unless you used SNKRS.

Might cancel SNKRS if FNL is going through. I ain’t got time to wait a month to receive my shoes Nike! F outta here with that.

Back
Top Bottom