Air Jordan V retro OG - Nike Air - Fire Red/Silver tongue - May 2, 2020

Fwd:Watch "#OG #69POINTS #CHICAGO #NIKEAIR EARLY LOOK: AIR JORDAN 5 RETRO OG "FIRE RED" IN HAND REVIEW" on YouTube

I really was gone pass on this shoe in cop it later down the road...but it’s looking like a instant cop now after these flint 13s

Okay after watching that video I’m not worried about these anymore lol. The tongue height is my only real concern at this point. The tongue is definitely different. the “air jordan” tag on the back is stitched lower than the 2016s.

Tongue Is Still Off As Many Have Mentioned Already But Definitely In For 2 Most Likely.

My ‘99s Just Ain’t What They Once Were :lol:
5EF2ABBA-DCA6-4793-8494-FDEA07AE7FA1.jpeg

Do yall want what you had in 1990 or what mike had in 1990? Mike tongues sat high. THe design calls for it and doesnt line up together correctly other wise.

The height of the tongue makes the 5 everything but we have never got the right height size on the tongue... so watever... f it.

The shoulder of the tongue sits flush with the upper and the ribbing lines up where i pointed

The top part is supposed to stick up above everything to display the brand properly.

Didnt notice those were 2000s my bad. Still though that tongue is way too low

I’ve Never Personally Owned An OG Pair But I Can Say I Loved My First Retro Pair. Grabbed Them Out In NYC At The Then NikeTown And My Grandfather Picked Up The Tab :pimp:

Ran Those Things Into The Ground And Had To Double Back In My Later Years For The Pair I Now Own And Is About Ready To Be Put To Rest.

I’ve Got Pictures Somewhere Of Me Fishing In My Original Retro Pair Years And Years Ago Now As That’s How They Spent Their Final Years :lol:

The shoulder of the tongue sits flush with the upper and the ribbing lines up where i pointed

The top part is supposed to stick up above everything to display the brand properly.

So you're saying the tongue (apart from the material) is proper height on the '16 Metallics Tony?

Back
Top Bottom