Air Jordan VI - Black - Infrared - January 2010 - First Look

why are these suede and not nubuck. i wonder what the hell they be thinking in the offices of JB. Why change shoe which that has no problem of selling.

Originally Posted by SylvesterMcGrizzly

Good looks JM

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by got shoes

why are these suede and not nubuck. i wonder what the hell they be thinking in the offices of JB. Why change shoe which that has no problem of selling.

The only thing changed is a darker red

I just jizzed my pants

Damn you JB. Release the actual damn black/infrared VI's!!! It's almost ten years! Older retros are cracking and yellowing

eek.gif
Those pictures above just changed my mind. Even though it's no the original infrared, it's the best I can get close to it.

I'm copping these. BTW, I forgot, are these a General Release?

Originally Posted by PLAYOFF12

eek.gif
Those pictures above just changed my mind. Even though it's no the original infrared, it's the best I can get close to it.

I'm copping these. BTW, I forgot, are these a General Release?

These will be copped (multiples hopefully) if JB doesn't change anything too drastically between now and the release..

Can't argue on the first look at these. Hope they don't change anything except a Nike sign in the back lol.

I love this type of release, get's the sheeps attention of the 2000 retros so there'll be more for me to buy.

no yellowed soles like most of the carmines was(or about to be very soon.) Just straight ice
eek.gif
count me in for a pair if the suede is proper

^ Word, but they look way better than the first pictures of these. I think I should be able to get these.
smile.gif

Are these a GENERAL RELEASE?

Back
Top Bottom