Air Jordan vi boot

They were on sale at eastbay and at clearance outlets for $20. You should've bought them then if you like them. Nike learned from the boot experience...

cut the crap!!! stop digging for older shoes that SAT ON SHELVES back then and bring them back up. its just nonsense!!!

Originally Posted by nick0lis

if these were made now-a-days everyone would be hatin on em.

but just because they were made in 2002 everyone thinks there hot.

they're
sick.gif
sick.gif
exactly preach brotha. there was also the black and a blue colorway for these as well

I bought the blue ones on ebay..... just for the neon lace locks... no joke. i think i paid $25 shipped or something like that.

they're
sick.gif
sick.gif

these are ugly as hell and ppl only likin them cuz they old,

they're
sick.gif
sick.gif

these are ugly as hell and ppl only likin them cuz they old,

i was just thinking about these because somone posted a thread about the 2002 JB year...pointless thread tho

those sat at my local ross/marshalls for MONTHS until they hit 9.99 ...

again, like someone said, just cuz they dropped in 2002, ppl are hopping on them.

the gray ones are blah. the blue ones would look ok as a sneaker but with less gray. they look like they would be the dtrt VI's lol

I remember me and my friends used to go to Copeland sports so we can take off the lace locks so we can keep them and throw them on our other shoes.

I guess I'll be the brave one to say that I actually liked these when they released back in 2002. The Black/Red colorway was my first purchase as aFinishline employee. I ended up getting every color except the Sport Blue/Black/Varsity Maize. Despite the hate that these are getting they were actuallypretty comfortable. I still have my Dark Brown/Tan and Wheat/Black colorways. They definitely served their purpose for me during those brutal Michigan wintermonths when I didn't want to ruin my casual wear Jordans in the snow and slush.

Back
Top Bottom