Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

The fact that now Carmine's will be just as available as Grape 5's.... Trying to let that sink in for a bit....  Remember how sought after Grape 5's were before they dropped and now how everyone has them.  We gotta let that sink in, in 2014, Carmines will be the Grape 5's of that year.

stuff like that don't matter to me just need the kicks on my feet

The fact that now Carmine's will be just as available as Grape 5's.... Trying to let that sink in for a bit....  Remember how sought after Grape 5's were before they dropped and now how everyone has them.  We gotta let that sink in, in 2014, Carmines will be the Grape 5's of that year.

That only bothers people that need sneakers to make them feel special

The way J/B is going we are seeing a better change as in materials shape and form.

I dont have the CDP pair (wish I did) I only seen these in person once and they just didnt look right to me.

There still Bad dnt get me wrong I got sum heat that I would love too trade with sumone for a 10.5 or 11.

anyway bck 2 my point, They just looked a lil off. I think it was the Carmine color tone, it wz a lil 2 bright

than the OG. But then again were not gonna get the real OG treatment. Plus majority of all the CDP packs were made cheap

with a few exceptions like the 10/13 pack. We'll probably get the OG look shape form and Carmine color correct but dont expect

ICY clear soles ( I hope).

Who said they are making Carmines in Grape 5 numbers?

Could care less what's on another dudes feet.  I have a pair and he has a pair, and what I'm wearing on mine is my only concern.

Last edited:
Could care less what's on another dudes feet.  I have a pair and he has a pair, and what I'm wearing on mine is my only concern.
people complain about not having a shoe for 7 years, they release the shoe, people complain about the shoe being released

im glad they are coming, ill definitely grab a pair...havent owned them in a few years and i miss lookin at them. hopefully they do us right with the quality!

I'll pass for the red suedes. Seriously starting to have too many black and red shoes. Need a wider array of colors before I start looking gang affiliated. 

I have a CDP Carmine now. I probably will pick up another pair of these. Love them and....sigh.....I may pay reseller price for once. These will probably be near impossible to get.

Was never a fan of Carmines for some reason, I think there is too much red. Like the white/infras way better.

happy.gif
 YES

Back
Top Bottom