Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

never heard of that website but i can only hope this is legit.... mine got jacked before i could wear them (home invasion) along with 5 other cdp packs :stoneface:

Jim-Carey_Excited.gif

all that needs to be said, really.

YES LAWD...

I'm usually not one to complain but I would be a little upset if these have the icey blue soles.I think that would throw it off a little bit. But it's still a must cop though

I have the chance to get a pair for 100$, but in size 11. I'm a size 10, but I'm also a flatfoot. I have this choice or either the space jam 11's. what should I do?

I have the chance to get a pair for 100$, but in size 11. I'm a size 10, but I'm also a flatfoot. I have this choice or either the space jam 11's. what should I do?
What should you do? Save your $$ so you can get a 2014 pair that actually fit you when they come out!

one of my fav jordans droppin and I o.e.n.o. im out the Jordan loop...these will be one of my last ones I get before I fall back

YESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

Great news. Care to elaborate, sir. 

If you don't want to air it out on the forum, shoot me a PM. Just interested in this release, and if it's a GR, well.. :nthat:

:lol: my fault guys, I was just saying that off of the fact that they will be extremely popular and it seems like if the shoe is in heavy demand, JB will make it a GR so that it kind of diffuses the chaos on release dates.

Seeing as these will be one of the most if not the most popular releases in 2014, I can't see how these won't be a GR.

Icy Blue soles or not I'm copping 2 pairs minimum and 3 at the most (because thats all I can afford) and selling off my CDP pair when I get a release date.

Carmine VI's are my favorite Jordans of all time.

edit: Be awesome if they came with NIKE AIR on the back instead of a jumpman.

Last edited:
i thought i was da only one thinking dat.

but,

maroons>>>s blues>>>carmines
Shouldn't it say "I dought I was da only one dinking dat?" Anyway, a longtime NT'er already cornered the market on this so find something else to entertain us with. But if you insist on talking like you're four years old be consistent...

Back
Top Bottom