Air Jordan VI Carmine confirmed for 2014

Oreo 6's are dopeee. Wish I copped back then
mean.gif

Do these run big like the 3 88's? Anybody wear a 12 that can give me some advice what size to get I'd appreciate it.

Do these run big like the 3 88's? Anybody wear a 12 that can give me some advice what size to get I'd appreciate it.

If you've ever had a pair of 6s, you should know to go a half size down. So, 11.5 should be good.

However, sometimes it's up to the person.

I wear a 12 and could of defintely went down a half size but I have wide feet and prefer a 12 jus for width ull be fine wit a 11.5 or 12 and wit a 12 I kno I be able to wear all day without pinky toe problems lol

My 2 pairs came in they are beautiful the plan was to sell one since I still have cdp Carmine's but I'm not so sure now lol

I have an 11.5 & a 12 coming in tomorrow ill let you know how it is.

I already tried on a 12 on RD and it fits just fine there is some room but im waiting on the 11.5 to compare see what fit i like better for my foot

I have an 11.5 & a 12 coming in tomorrow ill let you know how it is.

I already tried on a 12 on RD and it fits just fine there is some room but im waiting on the 11.5 to compare see what fit i like better for my foot
That would be great man. From the rest of the replies I think 11.5 would be best.

Not sure if this is posted already. but just incase anyone is wondering what they look like, these are the laces from the carmine 1 sorry I suck at lacing lol
I like!

I almost always swap my laces.  ...especially if they aren't long enough to tie up all way, which seems to be the trend these days. 

so i was watching a video of a jordan pick up today. the dude had three posters with a lineup of all the jordans on it. one was horizontal and the other 2 were vertical.  does anyone know where i can pic these up at? all i had were the 1980s posters growing up and early 90s. these had all 20 something jays on it.

Back
Top Bottom