Air Jordan VI Doernbecher Freestyle First Look!

Originally Posted by DownyBoy

nike.com has screwed up like this soooo many times. I can't remember a time where they canceled orders. good luck to those that got their pairs.

that's an understatement. I wish eastbay had these. I would be a 100% sure i would receive them unless they were backordered.

I order them like 10 minutes ago and no e-mail yet !!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Just check my bank account and yeah they did took the money out

Well hope they go throught

Originally Posted by Zach13g

they did the same with on the charity II, released early but still put orders through, charity 1's they gave out the $25 giftcards for canceled orders.
nerd.gif
Well in that case process my process my order NDC lol

Will I guess I won't see you for a while
laugh.gif

So people are really thinking the orders will go through? I mean if so that is great news for us who put in an order. I'm not familiar with how prior screwups were handled by Nike so I have no idea. Only time will tell I guess.

Thanks guys for letting us know they were online and posting links. Good lookin out on your guys part. Hopefully they send em out to the people that wereable to purchase while they were online. Im in Omaha, NE, so there was a really slim chance I could get these without something like this happenin. Didanyone do the 2 day shipping? Let us know if they actually arrive, or let us know if anyone gets a tracking number.

The charity 2's happened a few days before and one release date, those who ordered early got theirs like that day.

The 1's were a gift card or straight cancel.

Nike has done this before.

I am sure they will honor the order or compensate you for the error.

I just ordered. Computer shut off (my puppy pulled the power cable out) turned it back on and checkout cart was still there. I completed the order and got anemail confirmation. Placed order at 11:31. I won't be bothered if the order doesn't go thru. I got screwed by Nike with the Eminem II's so i'mimmune to disappoint with them. Good Luck everybody.

Has anyone been canceled yet? Mine says "In Progress" but still no tracking info. I ordered around 10:45 am ET.

Originally Posted by r00m112

Has anyone been canceled yet? Mine says "In Progress" but still no tracking info. I ordered around 10:45 am ET.
wont get an update for a lil bit

did they send u aleady the e-mail confirmation????

cause they havent send mine yet

I just got off the phone with them, after 20 minutes of hold time theres still no new information. He said that if they do send em,the tracking number mightnot come til around monday.

You need to give them a few days to process, after all THEY ARE HUMAN BEINGS!!
roll.gif

Originally Posted by de la gezzy

Yea, I got my confirmation almost immediately after placing the order. At what time did you order?

Originally Posted by HareJordanTwentyThree

roll.gif
A few days? I don't remember an order ever taking that long to process on Nike. Human beings? I thought we were dealing with robots
eyes.gif

roll.gif
A few days? I don't remember an order ever taking that long to process on Nike. Human beings? I thought we were dealing with robots
eyes.gif
u must have never ordered from nike before... it'll even say processing after your order shipped... most of the time orders are shipped andshipment emails are sent the next day.

Yea, I got my confirmation almost immediately after placing the order. At what time did you order?

i got confirmation rite after too

Originally Posted by bigj505

roll.gif
eyes.gif
u must have never ordered from nike before... it'll even say processing after your order shipped... most of the time orders are shipped and shipment emails are sent the next day.
Actually, yes you are right. I remember from when me and my fiance both ordered the Eminem IIs
wink.gif
. I had to call up a few times just to confirm.

What I was more looking for was to see if these would get canceled, not tracking info.

Originally Posted by phenomkickz09

I order them like around 12:05 ET time and havent got the e-mail yet IDK why.......
but I check my bank acount and they did took my $$$ out and the order went throught, I got the order number

Originally Posted by phenomkickz09

I order them like around 12:05 ET time and havent got the e-mail yet IDK why.......
but I check my bank acount and they did took my $$$ out and the order went throught, I got the order number
If you go on the nike website and it shows your order there, you should be all set even if you didn't get the e-mail.

Back
Top Bottom