Air Jordan VI "Lakers" Custom (Black Stitching)

looks awesome. i thought the same thing that the shoes would look way better w/o the contrast stitching.

really tempted now to get a pair and do the same thing (i like the idea of having black-dark gray 6's to rock with everyday clothing and not worry about em getting dirty)

from the first day a saw this sneaker i planned on doin that to em...seeing this it came out jus i how i imagined it would.. i see we all on the same page with this idea..alot of vi enhancement goin down..good job homie
pimp.gif

I was going to pick up some Oreos for 119 on finishline.com and now im torn. This is a sick idea.

Those look nice, but I liked the Lakers colorway. The last I's that came out in purple and yellow were disgusting, these are pretty nice. OriginalJS, do you got a pic of what you'll be wearing with it?

did you use grey marker on the 3m part and black on the black suede parts of the shoe ? let me know. Do they have a white marker for jordans that have white stiching that turned brown or yellow due to age ?

I used regular black ink. You also cannot see the ink when it hits the light.

The ink is really good, because it stays moist in time for you to wipe it off if you go off the stitching.

Trust me! If you can color in between the lines and mark a straight line, this is a walk in the park.

Originally Posted by carbonsilver

smokin.gif
. I was hoping for these to go on sale to try the same.. is the sharpie bad beacuse it bleeds? or because it gets on the 3m?

I assume it's because of the width of the sharpie tip, it would be hard to color just the stitching. I would think a fine-tipped sharpie would work fine though.  OP correct me if I'm wrong.  Nice job btw!

can you post detail info on the color code and pen brand you bought at micheal's ? i plan on doing the same thing to mines when i get a pair. Where u got them for 95$ ?

i would think to use a fabric marker, not a sharpie. a sharpie would bleed. fabric markers are meant to color stuff like that in!

i didnt know i had to edit the word "iishh" out.... i didnt know that was a cuss
roll.gif

I personally wouldnt buy a pair just to do this because it made them way plain looking, but you cant beat a 6 in a nice simple colorway for under $100, so good work OP

I would think a fine-tipped sharpie would work just as well, but don't quote me on that. I don't think sharpies would bleed either... but again don't quote me. I would do like someone said above and just use a fabric marker (preferably with a fine tip).

Back
Top Bottom