Air Jordan VI Olympic 2008 First Look!

wat?!?!? they have been saving the six and thats what they drew up?!?!? this is hypebeast colorway no doubt. This is like some greedy genuis bullcrap.
smh.gif

Really thought... why not just drop the REAL Oly VIs.
These shoes are TERRIBLE.

If I wore those outside like that, everyone would clown on me for wearing some gay-pride type shoes.
I mean if you want to customize congrats, good luck.
But you cannot honestly think that these shoes are "hot".

Someone said it best up there,

With Jordans, it used to be "It can't get any better than this", now adays it's, "Eh, it could be worse"
Damn shame what they have done to this brand.

Whatever $$$ talks

The death of JB is in the near future. They're just milking as much as they possibly can out of retros before they die.

i bet there will still be a line for these... because the real collectors will gather at the mall at 6 a.m. no matter what colorway.

Honestly, these aren't that bad. I like them, and you best believe these will be collectors items if they are a limited release. Not to everyone'staste for sure, but I think these will be reasonably popular.

real talk. jordan has horrible style. he has input on these shoes himself and if you read anything recently he keeps talking about how he is really hands onwith the input with the retro versions of the jordans. you can see why they suck. this guy is 45 yrs old walkin around with a pirate earring and a suit thatdon't fit. i mean some kinda suit that cost 2000 but looks like he bought it at schottensteins. i'm done with yall JB so long.

This is an olympic shoe? Which one the special olympics? I do not remember orange or green bean anywhere in the olympics. The olympic flag has 6 differentcolors. Red, Yellow, Black, Blue, Green and White. Where's Orange?
olympics.gif

Back
Top Bottom