Air Jordan VI Retro White/Varsity Red First Look

The Bloods still exist?

laugh.gif
Please don't ruin this Jordan VI thread. You know who you are.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by imazing1201

Originally Posted by thekckid

Originally Posted by EEntegRa

shoudl be an easy cop. i think ima get these. i just have a thing for the VIs....actually the 3s, 4s, 5s and 6s. haha

don't we all man. these are needed in the collection no way I pass on these. hope the quality is the same as the Carmines
pimp.gif
can we add 7s to that mix or am i alone 
embarassed.gif
your not
pimp.gif

i have no 3s,4s or 7s now
junkie bro stole my 4s, never owned any 3s, or 7s

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

1. the infrared pack is not gonna release in the US
2. these deff wont sit, no one is complaining about these and everything is looking good on em
3. the black v reds are fresh

1. Agreed.
2. Agreed.
3. Agreed.

These are gonna be much harded to cop than the Black/V. Red VI's due to the fact that there are no complaints to be made regarding materials used.

Originally Posted by darealjkid

everytime i see these shoes i know that all is right in the world

Lol dam man, these must b no joke for you. IDK, i didnt copped the varsity's, JB has rly let me dwn quality wise but its ironic how I give up on them 2010 may be one of the best yrs by them. promised myself ill cop the Slam Dunk Package cuz I missed the varsity's, but these are beautiful

Originally Posted by Three6mafia2007

I've skimmed through this thread, but I havent seen a release date. is there a release date on these yet?

Supposedly sometime in mid-June.  Ironically, around the same time the Infrared Pack is supposed to release Int'l.

I'm more keen for these then the black/varsity red can't wait to have them on my feet. white shoes are so much easier to rock and look
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by solezprogression

Originally Posted by flyHIGHjordan

1. the infrared pack is not gonna release in the US
2. these deff wont sit, no one is complaining about these and everything is looking good on em
3. the black v reds are fresh

1. Agreed.
2. Agreed.
3. Agreed.

These are gonna be much harded to cop than the Black/V. Red VI's due to the fact that there are no complaints to be made regarding materials used.
Since when does nobody complaining about a shoe mean they're gonna move. GRs don't move like they used to. 

Back
Top Bottom