Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Very easy cop! Walked into FTL at noon, still had quite a few sizes left!

I feel like the bubble is about to pop on this shoe game fellas.

Unrelated but figured I would ask here since I'm more likely to get a response .....are we getting chromes this year or what?

Dude even said "What size you need?" When I grabbed one off display. I just showed him my raffle tickets and that was all she wrote.
he was probably like... " why are you showin me that, I asked what size you needed"

lol jk

I wonder what JB is going to do in three years when the eights release.

Everyone will be good, and none of these were hard to get.

I'll just want the chromes.
They'll just come back with the red pull tab for you, and create lots of hype about it.. then call them "OG" 
laugh.gif

Couple pairs that are on ticket hold are still waiting to be picked up in my area, but for the most part all sizes 9 thru 11 are all sold out across all the greater Pittsburgh area, and some outskirt of the 412 as well.. For the lack of hype they did fairly well..

Once the dust settles on this release, don't be surprised when you see the Aqua 8's show up the Jordan Brand calendar and the sneaker blogs with a confirmed release date.

I got 2 pairs of this heat this morning, Im glad i live down here in Vancouver as there's not alot of line up for this shoe's.

Goodluck to all and congrats if you already have em!

They'll just come back with the red pull tab for you, and create lots of hype about it.. then call them "OG"  :lol:

Said the same to a friend earlier today. They still sitting in my mall. We will get aquas and chromes and several new colorways in 3 yrs

finally get to retire my lows

Them lows look like they still have a lot life left in 'em. You probably could get a decent piece of change on the resell market if simply don't desire to wear them anymore, but they're definitely not beat to the point of retirement.

Last edited:
kinda funny it took 7 hours to sellout online
^For the most part "sneakerheads" are followers and there wasn't a whole herd of people saying that they wanted this shoe. When there's a bunch of people saying how excited they are about a release ( even if the same exact shoe came our 5 years ago or less) then a whole slew of idiots with extra money jump on the band wagon just so they won't miss out on what the "in" crowd is buying.

This is why we have retro+ colorways that get OG status treatment. This is why some of the most unpopular colorways in the sig line now have a huge demand (Columbia/maroon). This why JB will NEVER go out of business.......

Back
Top Bottom