Air Jordan VIII 8 "Playoffs" Returns. Release day- 6/29/13

Boo.  These do run about .5 BIG.  I got my TTS and I can fit a whole finger in the back, there's a lot room compared to my other Jordans where it's snug.  I wish I went .5 down but it isn't going to kill me.  I Just hope it doesn't crease more than if I were to go a half size down tho...

It's funny because I went a half size up and they fit good with a little room. My TTS felt a bit snug, but maybe because I have a wide foot.

Yeah, it's because you have a wide foot. The huarache inner liner is going to make these fit good regardless, so you're not going to see that extra space until you walk at your toe area.

Boo.  These do run about .5 BIG.  I got my TTS and I can fit a whole finger in the back, there's a lot room compared to my other Jordans where it's snug.  I wish I went .5 down but it isn't going to kill me.  I Just hope it doesn't crease more than if I were to go a half size down tho...
I sized down .5 on both the Bugs Bunnies and these Playoffs and they both fit me perfectly. However, the bugs bunnies def were much bigger for some reason i guess due to the leather, these playoffs were more snug than the bugs bunnies but both to me ran big by .5. imo

Good lookin out man, now if the db95's, toro IV's or db 3's weren't on the horizon id jumpp all over these

got my pair in the mail today... incredible quality, everything on point... wish every jordan was like this 

Probably rocking these out to dinner tonight, gonna be my first experience with 8's. Should be interesting.

Also i'm surprised at the resale value. Damn near less than retail 
laugh.gif

The quality on mine is great. Mad comfortable and I sized down .5 after getting Bugs in an 11 so I knew coming into this release to size down

Definitely doubling up on these when my money is right and I find a good deal. Probably my favorite JB release of 2013

Has anybody checked to see if there's cardboard underneath the insole like the Bugs Bunny 8's?  What is the purpose of that material?  There's an air sole unit underneath it, right?

no and if there was its there to hold up the shoe.
Does this make the shoe primarily for casual wear?  Is it common for high quality performance basketball shoes to have cardboard in them?  That's why I find it odd that dudes would ball in these, because cardboard wouldn't respond well to the moisture that builds.

Does this make the shoe primarily for casual wear?  Is it common for high quality performance basketball shoes to have cardboard in them?  That's why I find it odd that dudes would ball in these, because cardboard wouldn't respond well to the moisture that builds.

A lot of people only rock Jordan's, or any bball shoe, casually. Jb knows this. I play in all my shoes tho and these have held up fine so far

Wife picked up some for the kiddos too, can't wait to see some pictures of them rocking them to daycare. :D

got mine here in the Philippines, can't believe a lot slept on this. Very underrated jordan's or maybe JUST MAYBE the j3 db's comin' out on july 20, idk idc but the j8 playoff is pretty dope. IMO

Quality is on point, not THE best but for what's been coming out, it's not bad. Been wearing my pair for 2 weeks straight..

After not getting the shadow 1s and since I'm not getting the db 3s I think I'm gonna hunt for another pair of these

Back
Top Bottom